Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Until I see the full report I don't want to slam Mueller too much but it looks like he set a very high bar to prove collusion, basically Trump had to be caught red handed with audio and video in the Kremlin which was never going to happen when Trump operates on nods and winks. My main fear is Mueller let him off the hook as he was scared of Trump and his base's reaction that would have followed impeachment. We'll find this out once we get the full report and supporting documents. The truth is definitely not what we got from Barr."No evidence of collusion" my ***ing azz.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      I can't be serious? So if I am investigating you as part of a probe and you absolutely refuse to sit down with me, did I completely turn over every rock in my search for evidence? Considering it's called "Investigation into Russian Collusion of the Trump Campaign." and the aforementioned party absolutely would not make himself available for questioning? You want the messaging to be one thing but the actual facts state something else. I would be the first to congratulate Trump had he sat down with Mueller and answered questions and been cleared. He didn't and that leaves a lot of unanswered questions and also he still has an open investigation by the AG in New York. So until we have a hard NO from all the investigators the collusion or fraud or obstruction is not answered.
      again.....

trump doesnt have to sit down with mueller.

You do know a thing called LAWYER... yea... thats the guy that sits down and "speaks" on trumps behalf. I'm quite surprised you never heard of one.

again.....

mueller CONCLUDED his report and DID NOT FIND ANY EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION

why is that hard to understand?

your personal feelings are just that... personal

you can use personal feelings in the court of law. It doesn't work that way.

also again.....

the southern district of NY that is "investigating" with those 81 investigations etc STEM from an open, on air quetioning, of a CONVICTED LIAR to the congress. Did I mention Cohen was CONVICTED OF LYING to said congress before? Did I mention that he's being investigation AGAIN for lying AGAIN to the congress a second time?

Comment

• Can you with a straight face say there wasn't collusion? Do you have proof there wasn't? Last I checked Mueller's report didn't say there wasn't collusion, it says he has found no evidence of collussion - almost every crying liberal

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
          Until I see the full report I don't want to slam Mueller too much but it looks like he set a very high bar to prove collusion, basically Trump had to be caught red handed with audio and video in the Kremlin which was never going to happen when Trump operates on nods and winks. My main fear is Mueller let him off the hook as he was scared of Trump and his base's reaction that would have followed impeachment. We'll find this out once we get the full report and supporting documents. The truth is definitely not what we got from Barr."No evidence of collusion" my ***ing azz.
          mueller is the one who did the report himself....

and he stated there was NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION.

if they found anything at all, wheels would be turning already. but that didnt happen.

all of a sudden he's "scared"????

where are we in high school?

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            I can't be serious? So if I am investigating you as part of a probe and you absolutely refuse to sit down with me, did I completely turn over every rock in my search for evidence? Considering it's called "Investigation into Russian Collusion of the Trump Campaign."
            You're not only cheerleading, you're showing your ignorance as well.

It was not the "Investigation into Russian Collusion of the Trump Campaign."

It was an Investigation into Russian interference into the 2016 election, not just the Trump campaign.

Now Mueller did only interview Trump people and ignored Team D collusion, but even then he found NOTHING.

Look, I appreciate your team loyalty. Most of the other D superfans are quiet as church mice right now, and you're still cheering on the team. You're definitely a proud superfan.

But you have to accept that your team lost this one.

No collusion. No obstruction. Nothing.

Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              not to switch the subject.....

but thats why I find rather odd that smullett's charges were dropped due to not enough evidence supposedly....

but you need evidence to be indicted of charges no?
              I haven’t followed it closely & don’t know enough about how cops operate in US anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                I haven’t followed it closely & don’t know enough about how cops operate in US anyway
                in the US its quite simple. You want an indictment from the district attorney? You have to present them evidence to take it to the grand jury and indict.....

thats what happened....

now all of a sudden he's free to go? Weird... but go to this thread to know some more bud:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=810543

Comment

• Russian bots troll Facebook

Trump Russian collusion!

Obama admin approves sales of uranium to Russia thru a company who donated heavily to Clinton and other Democrats

Crickets

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    mueller is the one who did the report himself....

and he stated there was NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION.

if they found anything at all, wheels would be turning already. but that didnt happen.

all of a sudden he's "scared"????

where are we in high school?

Barr in his summary stated "No Evidence of collusion". My contention is Barr's summary is BS until we see the actual full report.

And btw, Trump has dementia. He's now threatening Putin over Venezuela, watch Putin release the facts Mueller sh it himself putting out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                      Barr in his summary stated "No Evidence of collusion". My contention is Barr's summary is BS until we see the actual full report.

And btw, Trump has dementia. He's now threatening Putin over Venezuela, watch Putin release the facts Mueller sh it himself putting out.
                      thats a quote from mueller in that report btw (thats whats stated).

again..... barr does not control whether mueller sends charges trumps way or not. If evidence of collusion was found, thats what the report would have said. That simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X