Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you Atheist guys make fun of religion then ducks a debate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you Atheist guys make fun of religion then ducks a debate?

You have the audacity to make a thread bashing religion and Christians in particular but when challenged in the threads you are so easily either just kept on asking unrelated and irrelevant questions or down right not reply at all.

When I was stoned the other day I had this epiphany that all the different religions are just the same thing in different guises. It made a lot of sense at the time. Like history is just a repetition of people invading other people and forcing their man-made views on them. I think true religion is like Nature, Pagan and Spiritual stuff.

Comment

Arguing with a theist is like sitting there trying to flush a turd that just wont flush.

Then when you get bored and walk away, the turd claims victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
        Arguing with a theist is like sitting there trying to flush a turd that just wont flush.

Then when you get bored and walk away, the turd claims victory.
        Like you did to GGG Gloveking? I mean what was that reply of you to him? "Here's a link. If you don't agree then I can't help you. " You replied that to him, and it sounds exactly what you accused theist of.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Like you did to GGG Gloveking? I mean what was that reply of you to him? "Here's a link. If you don't agree then I can't help you. " You replied that to him, and it sounds exactly what you accused theist of.
          Flush, flush, flush... I'm getting bored already.

Comment

Because religion is ****ing stupid and the people that take it literally are ****ing stupid..

Next time you get sick, just pray it away

Comment

I mean if God’s were powered by sacrifice, then Allah would be P4P top dog atm. What kind of sicko just has a virgin factory in his yard though. Man not hot.

Comment

They're like liberals - you're all right until you agree with their worldview. Then you're just a turd and too stupid to discuss with.

Some of them are pretty dumb to be honest. So dumb that they can't see how dumb they are because seeing it would require from them to be a little smarter than they actually are. Hilarious circle, John Cleese explained it the best.
                Last edited by Szef; 10-15-2017, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Job 4 My experience shows that those who plant trouble and cultivate evil will harvest the same. A breath from God destroys them. They vanish in a blast of his anger.The lions may roar and growl, yet the teeth of the great lions are broken.The fierce lion will starve for lack of prey, and the cubs of the lioness will be scattered.

1 Peter 5 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, Remember that your Christian brothers and sisters all over the world are going through the same kind of suffering you are.
                  Last edited by maracho; 10-15-2017, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    Flush, flush, flush... I'm getting bored already.
                    Tell me once again if you know how to debate because you make yourself look like an ass clown every time you try to sound smart.

Comment

Working...
                    X