Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley has a better resume than Ward, Calzaghe, Canelo,Cotto, and many others..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    I called you out to let's compare the whole list vs the whole list. You keep on doing what you accusing me of yet again. You think Ward, Cotto, Canelo, & Calzaghe beat only A game boxers?

Here is an article from this very own place that whoever won between Alexander and Bradley would be considered the best in the division. Whether me or you disagree with it is another thing.

http://www.boxingscene.com/bradley-a...s-belts--34881

If Marquez losing to Pac/Mayweather knocked him down a notch then do the same thing to the other boxers on the list. You keep having different standards on and on and on. Should Abraham go down an notch also for losing to Froch before Ward? Should Cotto go down a notch for losing to Floyd and Trout before Canelo? Should Kessler go down a notch to Ward cause he lost to Calzaghe and in a fight many thought he lost vs Froch? C'mon man!! You're making this too easy for me.
    You called me out? Man, it's not that serous. You've been reeling in your own thread for a few days now. A reasonable person would cut his loss and move on by now. Did you even read the responses to the article you linked? I read the first 2 pages and none of it helped your case.

I don't put JMM in the same category as Mayweather/Pacquiao but that doesn't mean I don't rate him highly. In fact he's the only/most impressive "WIN" on Bradley's resume. You know who else JMM lost to? CHRIS JOHN!! You think Mayweather or Pacquiao loses to Chris John?

Next thread, you should try and convince everyone the world is flat.

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
      You called me out? Man, it's not that serous. You've been reeling in your own thread for a few days now. A reasonable person would cut his loss and move on by now. Did you even read the responses to the article you linked? I read the first 2 pages and none of it helped your case.

I don't put JMM in the same category as Mayweather/Pacquiao but that doesn't mean I don't rate him highly. In fact he's the only/most impressive "WIN" on Bradley's resume. You know who else JMM lost to? CHRIS JOHN!! You think Mayweather or Pacquiao loses to Chris John?

Next thread, you should try and convince everyone the world is flat.
      Cut my loss? This has been a 11-1 match in my favor. It's not that serious but yet you've been replying with no fair comparison.

Give me the standards on why you rank Bradley lower, I'll do similar standards to yours as to why Bradley is better? You keep doing the same thing over and over and over that you criticize me for yet again. Damn dude! You really don't have much to be honest. I don't think you will reply with a way to have even standards without owning yourself.

I love astronomy and even have a nice telescope so the earth is flat bullshit will never happen. I'm aware you were being sarcastic.

Comment

• The thread starter knows his boxing and seems like he's stating facts without any trace of fanboyism. I hope that posters here should pick up good vibes on this thread and be a true fan of the sport.
        Last edited by Con Man; 10-11-2017, 09:34 PM.

Comment

https://www.*************.com/column...fighter-world/

My opinion is his years of dominance were 08-13. When he beat Witter in a fight were I think he was the underdog is where it started. The odds were like -700 to Bradley's +500.

His p4p high was #3. They hype was with Ward, Bradley never really received that much hype even though it was pretty much the same with him and Ward when they faced better opponents with knockout ratios.
          his years of ''dominance'' was vs some unproven/over hyped guys or guys who were done.

you are a true timmy fan. margarito has fans like that too. claiming he was the best.

what are ya gonna do

Comment

Cut my loss? This has been a 11-1 match in my favor. It's not that serious but yet you've been replying with no fair comparison.

Give me the standards on why you rank Bradley lower, I'll do similar standards to yours as to why Bradley is better? You keep doing the same thing over and over and over that you criticize me for yet again. Damn dude! You really don't have much to be honest. I don't think you will reply with a way to have even standards without owning yourself.

I love astronomy and even have a nice telescope so the earth is flat bullshit will never happen. I'm aware you were being sarcastic.
            Now we're talking about "standards!" You change positions more often than the Kamasutra. Notice you didn't refute anything I said. You're best response is always, "you keep saying the same thing." Well, I haven't.

If you think it's 11-1 that's a lot coming from you. The reason I keep responding is 'cause I'm having so much fun. I'm still trying to figure which boxer you support. I know who you don't like. Hence the reason you started this whole thread in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Ward and Dirrell were sceduled to fight anyway and Dirrell had to pull out because of injury (supposedly) and sat on the shelf for years after that.

Only guy Ward missed was Bute. Should have fought him to be honest but he let Froch do it.
              Yes the mystical Dr. Shaw "Gary" Hi that nobody ever heard of nor saw. I've heard of this guy before but only from the Dirrell camp. Word on the street has it that this Doctor is more Illusive than Al Haymon himself.
              Last edited by GorillaDog; 12-03-2017, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X