Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley Explains: Golovkin is Slipping, He's Deteriorating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought hes been slipping since the Dominic wade fight

Comment

First off, lampley is no expert. All he does is glorify HBO boxers. basically, he's an HBO cheerleader. Anyway, true boxing experts will tell you that Golovkin is a really good boxer who has fought B level fighters his entire career. These last two fight have been against better opposition and he hasn't fair good at all. Personally, I know Jacobs beat golovkin in their fight and now fighting Canelo (although canelo has no business fighting at 160) who is blown up, not to mention a step slower because of the added weight, golovkin couldn't trap any A level boxer. Golovkin has been managed well through out his career and now he's fighting top level boxers, most of his flaws are being exposed. In short, lamprey don't know ***** about boxing and GGG isn't deteriorating, he's just not getting better at his craft. He's not evolving into a top tier boxer, I think he's as good as he's ever gonna be and spells trouble for him.

Comment

Lampley he's deteriorating because they aged him 2 years for the fight he's 37 canello 7 years younger at least but ggg a deteriorated fighter beat Canella who was in his prime what's that say 2 years ago ko

Comment

He only "aged" when he stepped up in competition. That's just coincidence though and has nothing to do with him not looking as good.

Comment

It is what it is, people will choose the narrative that best fits their agenda and roll with it. The only thing that makes it worse is how they pretend to "know" boxing and what is really going on. LMAO

Comment

Lampley has been losing it for about the past 3-4yrs. He tries way too hard and its funny when fighters that are commentating with him correct him or disagree with him. Has "hot" takes for no reason. Favors any HBO fighter and has zero ability to be objective. He picks a fighter before the bout and then just builds him up the whole fight and does pointiess small talk when the opposing fighter is doing his work. Been watching this guy as long as I was old enough to watch boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                Your idols retired to avoid that "not good in the first place" ass whooper.
                I never knew someone could go past FULL RTARD??? But you sure did!.

Now there is a Don't go FULL LouTARD

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  He only "aged" when he stepped up in competition. That's just coincidence though and has nothing to do with him not looking as good.
                  Yup, nothing to do with simple arithmetic (actual objective evidence) and him being in his mid thirties.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Luthor View Post
                    Simple combination of aging and better competition.
                    Well put! Reflexes are a fraction of a second slower and the higher caliber fighters are not afraid and hit back.

Comment

After reading some of these whacked out comments GGG has the DUMBEST, fkn Rtardest fans out there. You quacks make P-Tards seem normal...

Comment

Working...
                      X