Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Calzaghe vs Andre Ward

Joe Calzaghe vs Andre Ward
    How you see this fight going?

I'm from the UK but let's be real, Ward is just a better boxer. Joe was the perfect example of a very good fighter who was very carefully managed which made him look great to a lot of people. He did test himself to a degree and fight some pretty good fighters at the time, but nobody even close to Andre Ward. This guy has it all, lots of boxing skill, high level defense, an inside game, a GREAT jab and right hand, and an amazing IQ and unbreakable will to win to top it all of. Not to say Andre straight beats him up or blows him out but ultimately he's the better fighter and would've won if they matched up prime vs prime in a competitive decision.

Comment

Joe had 0 offense and a porous defense.

Ward would make easy work of him.

Comment

Ward shoots a double leg to rattle Calzaghe. then Ward crouches down to shoot again but this time he's wants nothing but testicles.

as Calzaghe is holding his nuts in agony. Tony Weeks waves the fight off for the winner by TKO. Andre Son of Genital Ward
        Last edited by HeadShots; 07-19-2017, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Joe calzaghe who slaps like a fkin girl lol. Andre Ward would brutalize him.

Fuk joe calzaghe.. what i remember about him is him throwing a bunch of pity pat btch slap combos on Manfredo and ref jumping in for british stoppage.

Joe calzaghe is a hoe

Comment

Ward wins... take your pick

Comment

Joe easily. Schooled prime hopkins and jones. Ward would be no different

Comment

Originally posted by teetotaler View Post
                joe easily. Schooled prime hopkins and jones. Ward would be no different
                lmmbo!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  Joe easily. Schooled prime hopkins and jones. Ward would be no different
                  Lol "prime"

Comment

If Ward is allowed to headbutt, hug, grapple, maul and hit, and low blow he wins. If it's a fair fight it's 50/50 and I'd actually favor Calslappy slightly. I don't see all this "skill" that others see in Ward. He is a poor mans youthful Hopkins that is slightly less dirty but also slightly less fundamentally as sound as Hopkins.

Comment

Working...
                    X