Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hitman" Charlo vs "Good Boy" Golovkin @ 160lbs / 11 Stone 6: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Based off resume!!! Charlo ****s all over GGG pitiful career ; Triple ducks best win was a welterweight. I just like to point out how stiff this euro-bum is and what a slick technician is expected to do against this old average hype-job.
    Kell Brooke would destroy j rock and so would lemieux and martin murray. J-rock has very poor boxing fundamentals mr let me throw a 1-2 with my chin out in the air 4 feet away.

Comment

ggg proved against lemieux he has other layers to his game . .not just a come forward slugger..he could pop charlo with jabs all night long. and if it gets ugly and exchanges happen i favor ggg to lay him out.. GGG by ko in 8. .people keep bringing up brook who landed a few shots but ggg walked right through him like a curtain so how was he "exposed"..monroe tried to "box circles" and got smoked because GGG is the greatest at cutting rings since chavez sr and monroe is a better boxer than charlo...charlo will have no choice but to go guns blazing and i doubt he withstands what will come back his way.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
        ggg proved against lemieux he has other layers to his game . .not just a come forward slugger..he could pop charlo with jabs all night long. and if it gets ugly and exchanges happen i favor ggg to lay him out.. GGG by ko in 8. .people keep bringing up brook who landed a few shots but ggg walked right through him like a curtain so how was he "exposed"..monroe tried to "box circles" and got smoked because GGG is the greatest at cutting rings since chavez sr and monroe is a better boxer than charlo...charlo will have no choice but to go guns blazing and i doubt he withstands what will come back his way.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          monroe is a better boxer than charlo...
          Oh, that's why you're all red-bars...

Comment

Based off resume!!! Charlo ****s all over GGG pitiful career ; Triple ducks best win was a welterweight. I just like to point out how stiff this euro-bum is and what a slick technician is expected to do against this old average hype-job.
            5 quints say that if the fight happens,golovkin puts a beating on the "slick technician".

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Golovkin be having cats do the booty dew.

My dude GGG has 1hourRun shook knowing Charlo would be put on skates like a Cadillac.
              I'm not even worried. Triple-duck got Canelo problems...I just hope he tightens up his defense or else hes getting slept live with the millions of Canelomaniacs watching around the world.
              Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              That uppercut literally lifted him off his feet, embarassing
              Golovtards believe he was testing the effectiveness of his neck exercises that we seen on YT.
              Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              Kell Brooke would destroy j rock and so would lemieux and martin murray. J-rock has very poor boxing fundamentals mr let me throw a 1-2 with my chin out in the air 4 feet away.
              Stopped reading there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
                An ATG middleweight vs a young lion from the JMW. this is like HAGLER hearns all over again. I got GGG via 5th round TKO, but Charlo moves on and becomes a great middleweight as well.
                ROFL, how is GGG an ATG? sucking his c0ck much arent ya?

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                  5 quints say that if the fight happens,golovkin puts a beating on the "slick technician".
                  I never made a e-points bet that don't interest me. Now if you want to bet real money now thats my type of bet...unfortunately you are not a senior member and I hate to chase off a newbie because he refused to pay me again.

Comment

Charlo exposes tripple duck by KO!!! hes a sucker for an uppercut but we know this fight is not taking place because Team GGG will cash him out only to Canelo.
                    Yup, too bad the Brook fight ended like

Wouldn't expect a Charlo fight to be drastically different.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Yup, too bad the Brook fight ended like

Wouldn't expect a Charlo fight to be drastically different.
                      Well....I doubt that Charlo is walking away with a broken eye socket...but I do agree with your analogy, you see it will be like the Kell Brook fight in the sense that Charlo like Brook will be winning the fight...makes you wonder what would of happened if Brook was smarter and as strong at Jermall....easy work.

Comment

Working...
                      X