No announcement yet.

Hope GGG sells out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope GGG sells out

This is a test thread don't know if the image copy works but looks like most of the seats left are in the back. nose bleeds.

Not a great fight but the more selling power GGG has the more likely we will see the big fights like Canelo vs. GGG. Chunky vs. GGG and every other big fight that could generate interest. The "not money maker" excuse is already evaporating, hopefully it fully evaporates because then team GGG will be able to make the fights we all want to see.

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/gennady-g...005044F8FC41D0
    Last edited by Irony123; 03-14-2016, 01:41 PM.

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
    This is a test thread don't know if the image copy works but looks like most of the seats left are in the back. nose bleeds.

Not a great fight but the more selling power GGG has the more likely we will see the big fights like Canelo vs. GGG. Chunky vs. GGG and every other big fight that could generate interest. The "not money maker" excuse is already evaporating, hopefully it fully evaporates because then team GGG will be able to make the fights we all want to see.

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/gennady-g...005044F8FC41D0
    damn didn't work... if anyone knows how to copy and paste the image let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
      damn didn't work... if anyone knows how to copy and paste the image let me know.
      make sure the image ends in .jpg or .png

Comment

GGG's ability to sell is clear. I was thinking he should use his selling prowess as his name and call himself 97k Golovkin, like that dude 4k Battery does.

Comment

i would go if he fought close to me.

GGG can sell but he has fought no one.

Comment

His sales are doing a lot better than Bradley-Pac and that fight is less than a month away. Don't see anything that could cause a surge in purchases.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/manny-pa...00502DE8D30C26

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              GGG's ability to sell is clear. I was thinking he should use his selling prowess as his name and call himself 97k Golovkin, like that dude 4k Battery does.
              why do you idiots keep using false information? don't stop its hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                why do you idiots keep using false information? don't stop its hilarious
                we all know 4k battery didn't get his name off his PPV sales so calm down and don't ruin a good joke.

Comment

They claimed that they already sold out of the cheap seats (which were $30) so I don't see how the nosebleeds would be available. Though GGG can't sell a PPV he definitely puts asses in seats at venues. I would expect him to sell this out or come close. At least, I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    we all know 4k battery didn't get his name off his PPV sales so calm down and don't ruin a good joke.
                    there was a good joke?

I guess I (and everyone else) must have missed it......

Comment

Working...
                    X