No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz fighting a lightweight Taxi Driver tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Y'all just wanna see Al Haymon fail doe bc hes black doe.
    Al Haymons black? & to tthink all this time....wow next thing u know someones gonna tell me Thurmans black too! Thatll be the day...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Y'all just wanna see Al Haymon fail doe bc hes black doe.
      yeah, they hate him because he's black or because he enjoys trannies

it has nothing to do with the PBC mismatches and the way he carefully coddles his fighters

Garcia-Salka was a good match doe

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        You are an idiot! I not only watch boxing all the time on TV, I go watch them live. I also happen to know about boxing because I actually boxed before and know what it is to put on some real gloves nad get in the ring, something that you would never know about. Keep defending these garbage ass fights.
        For a guy who claims to know boxing and has "boxed before", to try and hold a guy to weights that they competed at over 4 years ago is utterly ******ed.

Victor Ortiz was obviously a level better than the guy, but the guy didn't get blitzed out in two rounds and, at the completion of the fight, was competing in his third fight as a welterweight.

The guy couldn't have made 140lbs if you'd paid him $1m; the fact that an "ex-boxer" is calling the guy a 130lber is silly.

Comment

Why does anyone give a **** who Victor Ortiz is fighting? No opponent is below him right now. He got stopped in 2 rounds by a past it Luis Collazo FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Why does anyone give a **** who Victor Ortiz is fighting? No opponent is below him right now. He got stopped in 2 rounds by a past it Luis Collazo FFS.
            That's a damn good point.

Comment

Working...
            X