Pac-Bradley does 625K buys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
    600-700k sounds about right.
    Hershman is going to be under a lot of pressure now, he got rid of Golden Boy and got in bed with Arum. Now HBO lost Stevenson after building him up and could be losing Mikey/Chavezjr and Pacquiao at the end of the year.

There might be some major shake ups in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Arum better work on Pac-mania again, conditions were better going in this time than last time
      The first fight wasn't good though, it is always tough to get people to really buy into a rematch of a fight that wasn't really that good in the first place, controversy or not.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        Hershman is going to be under a lot of pressure now, he got rid of Golden Boy and got in bed with Arum. Now HBO lost Stevenson after building him up and could be losing Mikey/Chavezjr and Pacquiao at the end of the year.

There might be some major shake ups in the near future.
        I want to know where Thomas Hauser is with his in-depth exposes on HBO now~ it is way worse for them now than it was when he was going to town on them.

Comment

could care less about #'s, i watched a good fight, all that matters to me! as for those who care about trivial matters such as numbers, yall shouldve been accountants lmao

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            The first fight wasn't good though, it is always tough to get people to really buy into a rematch of a fight that wasn't really that good in the first place, controversy or not.
            Plus they put no effort into the under card, you have to give the fans value not treat them like idiots in the information age.

Comment

'Boxing fans don't care about undercard fights' - Bob Arum

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                I want to know where Thomas Hauser is with his in-depth exposes on HBO now~ it is way worse for them now than it was when he was going to town on them.
                I always found it strange that Hauser used Arum as the voice of reason in those articles. Now he's gone silent along with the max boxing crew.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  In before 7 million pages.

Honestly the important thing is he won clearly and now the public perception for the most part is Pacquiao is back.
                  I think the buys were low because the perception of the Bradly loss wouldn't have changed with a rematch. Everybody knew Pac had won already. What's needed to restore Pac's luster is a KO win over Marquez and nothing else. Pac should allow Marquez get the lion's share of the purse split just to get that fight.
                  Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 04-18-2014, 12:05 PM.

Comment

I bought it and didint even watch it live.

So theres 1

Plus im sure a horrible undercard didnt help
                    Last edited by Fetta; 04-18-2014, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Numbers don't matter doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X