No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko May Big Bucks, Eyes an Immediate Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko May Big Bucks, Eyes an Immediate Title Shot

First things first, but in the case of Vasily Lomachenko first things differ drastically from just a professional debut. According to manager Egis Klimas, who has accompanied the much-hyped Ukrainian amateur megastar during his recent stay in the United States, Vasily wants his first fight in paid ranks to be a real championship affair.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lomachenko is a boss.

Comment

Can't complain there. The 6 pro fights he has in the WSOB are all better opposition then any possible bums that could be fed to him like almost all fighters first 6 fights

Comment

Can't complain there. He wants to fight the best and doesnt want to be protected by his promoter ane manager.The 6 pro fights he has in the WSOB are all better opposition then any possible bums that could be fed to him like almost all fighters first 6 fights

Comment

Is Lomachenko officially 6-0 now?

I heard some story about a lot of the WSB guys being pissed off because their records were going to carry over into the pros, meaning some of them had 3-4 losses on their pro record already.

Bit unfair considering how high the standard of opponent is in the WSB compared to the early career opponents they'd face in the pro game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Is Lomachenko officially 6-0 now?

I heard some story about a lot of the WSB guys being pissed off because their records were going to carry over into the pros, meaning some of them had 3-4 losses on their pro record already.

Bit unfair considering how high the standard of opponent is in the WSB compared to the early career opponents they'd face in the pro game.
            Yup. I saw they announced Rau'shee Warren as 12-0 despite having only 5 fights.

Comment

Abner Mares vs Vasyl Lomachenko anyone?

Comment

He just confirmed that 4m is plain rumor. Also Vasya pointed that he wouldn't mind fight a champion right away, wants to fight best. He never stated that he wants Championship fight Only.

After watching interview with Bob Arum, I really think think Klimas guy has 6 grades of school. he speaks worse English thatn I am, and barely translates anything. Therefore we have 4million rumors, fights with MAyweather etc..) and don't follow him on tweeter, that's not him

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                  He just confirmed that 4m is plain rumor. Also Vasya pointed that he wouldn't mind fight a champion right away, wants to fight best. He never stated that he wants Championship fight Only.

After watching interview with Bob Arum, I really think think Klimas guy has 6 grades of school. he speaks worse English thatn I am, and barely translates anything. Therefore we have 4million rumors, fights with MAyweather etc..) and don't follow him on tweeter, that's not him
                  Vasyl is definitely high caliber and as previously mentioned his competition in the WSB is better than most early career pros.

Comment

lomachenko is a terrific fighter, but he if gets a title shot that early he will get embarrassed.

Comment

Working...
                    X