Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell in new 50 cent/Eminem video.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Dirrell in new 50 cent/Eminem video.

At 3:02. EDIT: My bad. He's also at 0:59
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-28-2012, 01:09 AM.

I thought someone said 50 doesn't get down with Eminem anymore.

Comment

He's in there for a total of 3 seconds. I'm not even sure what's his purpose. He pops up out of nowhere and then disappears. Is he supposed to represent a younger 50 cent?
      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-28-2012, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Yeah I heard about this, he was waiting for 50 on the car too earlier int he video I think. Em was solid as usual, I didn't mind this song really, and I'm not even a fan of 50.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Yeah I heard about this, he was waiting for 50 on the car too earlier int he video I think..
          oh, okay. I obviously wan't paying attention.

Comment

It's nice to see Dirrell still gets work these days

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              It's nice to see Dirrell still gets work these days

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                oh, okay. I obviously wan't paying attention.
                What's sad is he probably got a few grand just to be in the video for like a grand total of 5 seconds or less.

Comment

He is rolling around with 50, hard to tell that is even him and he didn't seem tall enough at the beginning. Good exposure for his man, at least it is something.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Yeah I heard about this, he was waiting for 50 on the car too earlier int he video I think. Em was solid as usual, I didn't mind this song really, and I'm not even a fan of 50.
                    Em went in....50 been fell off but once in a while he's able to find his old form.....ever since Nas dropped Ether and told Jay that Em murdered him on his OWN track(Renegade)...dudes seem to bring their best to the booth when flowing with Em....I even heard Game say he did a track with Ross and Beanie Sigel...after he heard Sigel's verse, he and Ross did theirs over

certain MC's got a presence on beats that can't be ignored...Em and Sigel are those type of cats imo

Comment

Working...
                    X