No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Accepts May 5th Date, Arum Yet to Respond to Official Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    “To all of my fans…Mayweather just needs to agree to and accept a 50 percent split, and if he does, then the fight will go through. He’s the one who needs to agree,”

this quote alone should suggest that pacquiao will fight on may 5th because he says that all mayweather has to do is agree to 50% split and the fight will happen. If pac still wanted to fight in late may he would have also requested floyd agree to fight in late may, but he didn't. so the only obstacle is agreeing to 50% split.
    Manny said this the other day. He's talking about late may

Comment

Originally posted by chosen0309 View Post
      There used to be a point where I would kill to see this fight and was willing to spend whatever I had to get the tickets and make the trip to Vegas. Now I am at the point where I could see myself not even caring enough to order the PPV. It's been too much b.s back and fourth the past few years and my interest in the fight has dwindled substantially. Anybody else feel this way?
      yes sir, how bout that rigo vs ramos fight coming up, or ortiz vs berto..... should be fun FIGHTS that actually will materialize.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        pac never agrees to a may 5th date in the link (hints why boxingscene didn't post this up)

thread should be deleted smh
        Yea at first I was excited but I had to go back and read it

Comment

manny didn't accept ****

counter offers does not translate to acceptance people

Comment

Working...
          X