Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

non-biased boxing fan: pacquiao walked away on 1st negotiation; mayweather on 2nd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non-biased boxing fan: pacquiao walked away on 1st negotiation; mayweather on 2nd

non-biased boxing fan: pacquiao walked away on 1st negotiation; mayweather on walked away on 2nd. true story

Thanks for sharing, this has been bothering me for months. You conclusion has brought me true closer.

Comment

That's how I see it. Both are to blame but honestly Floyd looks like a bigger ***** about it though.

He talked **** about not taking a test and then when Pac said yea I'll take it, he goes on vacation. Such bull****.

Comment

I really don't think this would have turned out any differently. If Manny would have conceded the first time then Floyd would have gone on vacation sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          That's how I see it. Both are to blame but honestly Floyd looks like a bigger ***** about it though.

He talked **** about not taking a test and then when Pac said yea I'll take it, he goes on vacation. Such bull****.
          Do you know what testing terms pac said he would do?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            Do you know what testing terms pac said he would do?
            doesnt matter.. floyd mayweather is not negotiating.. he could have easily said pacquiao should agree without cut-off or negotiate a cut-off if 14-days is off the table.. but he aint negotiating at all

Comment

The general knowledge should now be that Floyd was never interested to begin with. He was just acting as if he really wanted the fight.

He calls Pac out. Arum goes to Manila. Pac says yes. All hell breaks loose for the Mayweather camp. They thought Pac would, at least, propose a later date the fact that his eardrum was busted in the Cotto fight which was concluded ONLY WEEKS AGO. Plus Pac was heavy into politics.

Evidence is that when Arum was scouting for a venue, there was no response from the Mayweather camp. Arum found Jerry Jones' Cowboys Stadium. I don't recall FM camp even suggesting an alternative. That was very strange.

It's now clear that at the time Mayweather was looking for a way out.

So this Pac should be blamed in the fist negotiations is bullcrap.

I would agree, though, that had Pac called his bluffs, FM could have been forced to fight, OR forced to admit he was not really interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandruff Face View Post
                non-biased boxing fan: pacquiao walked away on 1st negotiation; mayweather on walked away on 2nd. true story
                You can't explain it any easier, but you'll still get some clowns in NSB still trying to blame both times on Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  The general knowledge should now be that Floyd was never interested to begin with. He was just acting as if he really wanted the fight.

He calls Pac out. Arum goes to Manila. Pac says yes. All hell breaks loose for the Mayweather camp. They thought Pac would, at least, propose a later date the fact that his eardrum was busted in the Cotto fight which was concluded ONLY WEEKS AGO. Plus Pac was heavy into politics.

Evidence is that when Arum was scouting for a venue, there was no response from the Mayweather camp. Arum found Jerry Jones' Cowboys Stadium. I don't recall FM camp even suggesting an alternative. That was very strange.

It's now clear that at the time Mayweather was looking for a way out.

So this Pac should be blamed in the fist negotiations is bullcrap.

I would agree, though, that had Pac called his bluffs, FM could have been forced to fight, OR forced to admit he was not really interested.
                  Eardrums, politics, Arum, what the F**K are you talking about?

Comment

Another thing that was strange was why did Floyd propose a date that early? For a guy that claims he only fights once a year, that was truly uncharacteristic of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X