Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson's Orignal Training Schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000situps thats a lot. i expect tyson to eat more, how could he be that big with so little food?.

Comment

Easy to see where his ridiculous physique came from....hard work.

Comment

Good genetics and hard work in the weight room.

Comment

I'm led to believe that Tyson didn't do any weightlifting in his early years,he did a load in jail,but not before.

Comment

Lots of fighters are obviously more about bodyweight exercises and plyometrics than weights.

Anyone have Riddick Bowe's current training program? I'm curious as to what I could do to get into that kind of shape.

Comment

Every biography I've read about Tyson describes him as lifting weights even at a young age. Besides, just look at his physique. It was just unnatural. You don't develop pecks like that from doing pushups.

Comment

Interesting.
                Conversely,everything I've ever read says he didn't do anything other than bodyweight exercises.
                I wonder which is true,I remember reading something which said that Cus didn't believe boxers should lift,him being incredibly old-school and everything.

Comment

if i was a boxer i prefer to have a body like bowe instead like bodybuilder holyfield. looks much more like a "boxer" should looks.
                  i dont think tyson lift weight early in his career but his body sure looks little unnaturally big and muscluling for only pushups but maybe becuase he had that body in young age.

Comment

I think Bubba was joking about Bowe,his physique is appalling,but that said-you should have a look at Ike Ibeabuchi!!!
                    The guy looks like a 45 year old man!!

As for Tyson's physique,I believe he was just naturally built like that.Of course,he lifted tonnes of weights in prison,and came back built like a mack truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy
                      Interesting.
                      Conversely,everything I've ever read says he didn't do anything other than bodyweight exercises.
                      I wonder which is true,I remember reading something which said that Cus didn't believe boxers should lift,him being incredibly old-school and everything.
                      I remember reading something that said the same thing except that he had Tyson lift weights for some reason. There was something he saw in Tyson that made him Cus' exception

Comment

Working...
                      X