Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao can certainly take WW punches and has proved a powerful puncher.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    Beast, Nobody can stop this guy.
    Yeah man, as of this moment, I don't think anyone can beat Pac yet. He's on a great roll man.

I hope to see Mayweather soon, he's the only one close enough to really give problems to Pacquiao at 140-147.

Comment

Originally posted by JulVal View Post
      Yeah man, as of this moment, I don't think anyone can beat Pac yet. He's on a great roll man.

I hope to see Mayweather soon, he's the only one close enough to really give problems to Pacquiao at 140-147.
      I honestly don't see Mayweather giving Pac problems. Mayweather will shell up all night while Pac's activity level banks him rounds. It'll be a UD for Manny. It's not like Floyd has shutout every opponent. He's given away plenty of rounds against C level fighters. I don't see why Pac who is leagues above everyone Floyd has fought, won't have better chance.

Comment

Couldnt believe how well Pacquiao took those shots to the body, absolutely insane.

Comment

****........ I want a DNA test on Pac, LOL. hE is not human.

Comment

What's amazing about this fight was Pacquiao overpowering a true WELTERWEIGHT Cotto, just compare this to gayFloyd's last fight.

Comment

pac was the bigger man in this fight. that was just insane and made me laugh as i watched. pac was the heavier puncher and took punches better. Pac is a God among mortals

Comment

Originally posted by tantaran69 View Post
                ****........ I want a DNA test on Pac, LOL. hE is not human.
                Lol on this one. We can say that his team did a great job for him for all his fight. They were even claiming to do some high tech training stuff etc which resulted to this beast we call PACMAN

Originally posted by Chip2006uk View Post
                Couldnt believe how well Pacquiao took those shots to the body, absolutely insane.
                I couldn't believe so myself. Damn I was literally shouting at Pac for shelling up like that and not moving. I though he was done for. Dang! Now imagine how mayweather would be able to hurt Pac. He's surely a weaker puncher than Cotto.

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                I honestly don't see Mayweather giving Pac problems. Mayweather will shell up all night while Pac's activity level banks him rounds. It'll be a UD for Manny. It's not like Floyd has shutout every opponent. He's given away plenty of rounds against C level fighters. I don't see why Pac who is leagues above everyone Floyd has fought, won't have better chance.
                Hmm. He had a hard time against Marquez, and arguably, Floyd has better counter punching skills, defensive skills, and packs more power than Marquez.

I'm sure he'd give Pac problems but I believe that my idol will win it in the end. Haha.

Comment

I still can't get over how Manny was able to take all that beating and punch that much harder. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                  X