Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Mosley won that fight, LET GOD STRIKE ME DEAD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ricardo was OUT, but to be fair he deserved a count, because the stoppage came WELL after the bell, and knowing that he may have forced himself to get up, in which case he still would have won on my card. With the ref knowing that the bell had rung, he should have given Mayorga a count.

I had (through 11) 107-102. So Mayorga still would have won on my card with the 10-7 round.

Comment

Without scoring the fight i thought Mayorga was a winner and if he was able
      to last the course he would of won...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
        I had plentyof money on the fight, to pay plenty of attention. Ive watched so many fights its sad,if Mosley won, fire the bullet. Ive seen so many fights its sad. The ref ****ed up so many times, I think the fix was in. I mean how many other fighters do you see, let the ref see hit on the hip and break the rules? Mosley lead with his head for 8 rounds. I also counted 8 rounds to 4 for Mayorga. You dont win a fight by backing up and being defenseive. I also rewatched the 12th, the round was OVER. It wasa 10-8 round for Mosley. So it was a close fight but Mayorga won by a point.
        you are prolly the worst fight scrorer bar none. He outlanded mayo 2-1, landed cleaner harder shots. I mean WTF?

Comment

what fight were you people watching. None of Mayorga's punches were landing at all, Mosley had the cleaner, harder shots.

Comment

It was Mayorga's fight...
            shane had a wicked 6th round few in between then and obviously the last round

It wasnt a good performance from sugar seeing how Hoya and Trinidad handled him
            with ease...

Comment

Just for reference: the offcial scores were 106-103 Mosley, 105-104 Mayorga, and 105-104 Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
                I had plentyof money on the fight, to pay plenty of attention. Ive watched so many fights its sad,if Mosley won, fire the bullet. Ive seen so many fights its sad. The ref ****ed up so many times, I think the fix was in. I mean how many other fighters do you see, let the ref see hit on the hip and break the rules? Mosley lead with his head for 8 rounds. I also counted 8 rounds to 4 for Mayorga. You dont win a fight by backing up and being defenseive. I also rewatched the 12th, the round was OVER. It wasa 10-8 round for Mosley. So it was a close fight but Mayorga won by a point.
                Well he did get get beat cos the Sugar man knocked him out ****in cold you dumb ****!!

Comment

lmaoooo 8 rounds to 4?? ur crazyyyy mosley dominated

Comment

I had it 6-5 Mosley going into the 12th. Mayorga barely landed anything of significance, but made some rounds pretty ugly to the point where I think he won them. I just didn't see anyway he was winning the fight.

Comment

I have mosley winning unanimously until the KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X