Collapse
No announcement yet.

michael rosenthal fired by THE RING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need to bring back farhood or at least nigel Collins if they did let him go or he quit

Comment

anyone with any news?

Comment

I take know one heard anything or cares

Comment

Yes, he is no longer with Ring. For some reason they wanted Fischer to be the lead guy and let Rosenthal go. Poor decision in my opinion.

Comment

I grew up with THE RING this is worst news possible dougie fisher is a joke. fricken Oscar is gonna ruin a boxing treasure unreal

Comment

this smells bad for their cred first nigel Collins now this. never was a huge fan OF MR, but FISHER HAS NO HONOR AND DONT KNOW CRAP ABOUT BOXING

Comment

Doug is fine. Really nice guy and very enthusiastic about Boxing. He has excellent knowledge too. I know a lot of Floyd fans hate him because he's not willing to say he's the best thing that ever happened to the earth and they let that cloud their judgement. I do believe him to be harsh on Floyd to a degree but I also consider him to be very good.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Doug is fine. Really nice guy and very enthusiastic about Boxing. He has excellent knowledge too. I know a lot of Floyd fans hate him because he's not willing to say he's the best thing that ever happened to the earth and they let that cloud their judgement. I do believe him to be harsh on Floyd to a degree but I also consider him to be very good.
                  I'm sorry but this guy should not write its not just Floyd its anyone who just happens to piss him off he is joke. and yes he way over the top always finds a way to bash no matter what u talkin about.floyd slapped his mother or slept with his wife. never seen such hate from pro writer whatever that is these days

Comment

he called the ward vs kov 1 the worst robbery of ALL TIME. and even when given a chance to tone it down a couple days later still would not.im sorry but if u think that in the last 130 years is worst or even in top 50 u don't know s h I t and have no buis running boxings oldest pub

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                      he called the ward vs kov 1 the worst robbery of ALL TIME. and even when given a chance to tone it down a couple days later still would not.im sorry but if u think that in the last 130 years is worst or even in top 50 u don't know s h I t and have no buis running boxings oldest pub
                      It was an awful robbery. I don't remember him saying it was the worst of all-time though.

I usually don't see him being all that disrespectful to most fighters. He seems to give most fighters plenty of credit and the benefit of the doubt. Floyd fans get upset because if you say 1 thing bad about Floyd and praise another fighter they go on the offensive. He probably shouldn't rise or bite - those people aren't Boxing fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X