No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    A quick check of the bolded suggests someone hasn't been reading their posts carefully.

No one begrudges you the happiness you got from him winning the election.

The thread is for discussing his Presidency, that is all people are doing.

It's just that his Presidency has been more gaffes, mistakes, failures, poor choices and lies than accomplishments.
    STOP!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Speaking of SC Justices, how many do you think he will put on the bench?

Trump says it may well be 4.
      There almost surely will be a conservative majority for years. Be careful though, your assumption is he will place justices on the court that will benefit the people who voted for him.

Comment

No, not according to the people who voted against him. His failures and mistakes are facts, the same way his successes are. He has roughly 5 failures/mistakes for every one accomplishment.
        Keep telling yourself that as the new Justices are seated and the new laws and Executive Orders go into effect.

That's the fun thing about you guys who take Internet arguing so seriously. No matter how many stupid games you annoint yourselves the winners of, the Trump agenda rolls on.

Comment

There almost surely will be a conservative majority for years. Be careful though, your assumption is he will place justices on the court that will benefit the people who voted for him.
          No, that is not my assumption.

What is it with all the liberal posters here suddenly fancying themselves as mind readers??

Comment

Keep telling yourself that as the new Justices are seated and the new laws and Executive Orders go into effect.

That's the fun thing about you guys who take Internet arguing so seriously. No matter how many stupid games you annoint yourselves the winners of, the Trump agenda rolls on.
            Interesting, you cite use of Executive Orders as a positive. When Obama did this, Trump saw it as an indicator of his weakness and inability to govern.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4cedaee5be2b

Donald Trump argued that Barack Obama’s frequent use of unilateral administrative tools made Obama a weak leader.
            Trump uses executive orders more frequently than Obama. If Trump's assertion is correct, doesn't this make him weaker and less effective than Obama, based on Trump's own standards?

Comment

No, that is not my assumption.

What is it with all the liberal posters here suddenly fancying themselves as mind readers??
              Well the smiling emoji next to your post suggested you were happy that he will elect 4 more justices. My guess is you wouldn't use that emoji if you thought he would be nominating justices that wouldn't benefit you. You voted for Trump, hence my post.

it's not mind reading, it's drawing a conclusion based on the information I have. I learned that during my freshman year in.........never mind.

Comment

If you're here to solely play Gotcha! games, let me know.

I'm updating the ignore list daily.

I've discovered it's much more pleasant on forums without all the childish noise.

I wasn't even talking to you.

Comment

Interesting, you cite use of Executive Orders as a positive.
                  There you go again.

I only said those are going into effect and cited them in terms of his agenda moving forward.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  When Obama did this, Trump saw it as an indicator of his weakness and inability to govern.
                  I'm not Trump.

If you ever get to debate Trump instead of me, then play that Gotcha! card.

But with me, it's moot and scores you no Gotcha! points.

Trump uses executive orders more frequently than Obama.
                  Really?

Interesting.

Please cite a source though.

Comment

Well the smiling emoji next to your post suggested you were happy that he will elect 4 more justices.
                    Correct.

My guess is you wouldn't use that emoji if you thought he would be nominating justices that wouldn't benefit you. You voted for Trump, hence my post.
                    You guessed wrong.

As I say, dont guess. And play mind reader either.

Simply ask me and I'll answer.

Well
                    it's not mind reading, it's drawing a conclusion based on the information I have. I learned that during my freshman year in.........never mind.
                    You drew the wrong conclusion, obviously. Maybe get a refund on that class.

Watch those insults now.

As I said, I've discovered filtering noise and nonsense makes the experience here much more pleasurable.

You obviously like engaging me, so don't lose that right by being childish.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      I wasn't even talking to you.
                      About me is good enough.

As I said to Dunn, something draws you guys to me, as you keep coming back for more and more.

I'm fine using the ignore feature. If you don't mind losing the ability to engage me, keep acting childish.

Noise cancellation works wonders...

Comment

Working...
                      X