Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd Surprised, Didn't Believe Trout Would Stand, Trade With Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurd was no doubt bigger but everyone is bigger then trout in that division

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      No BS! So was I

32 years old and at least 20 lbs less??? Plus the 18 month vacation??? HOLY SHT!!! Not bad
      You guys are such pathetic liars. First of all, since when was 32 years old such a big deal?

Secondly, IBF has an rehydration limit so how could hurd have possibly been 20lbs bigger than Trout?

You guys are full of shieeet!!!

Comment

Trout really exposed Hurd's flaws, but he just gassed around the 8th-9th rd and couldn't box at the same high level he was at in the earlier rds.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
          You guys are such pathetic liars. First of all, since when was 32 years old such a big deal?

Secondly, IBF has an rehydration limit so how could hurd have possibly been 20lbs bigger than Trout?

I bet u think 18 months is a nice vacation??? No ring rust there.

Comment

I disagreed the he'd stood and traded punches with him. However, I did notice that Trout was releasing his hands a lot more than usual; Which probably contributed to him fatiguing and fading later in the fight.

Comment

I dont believe they did a 2nd day weigh-in??? If they did provide link! I just read on another article they didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                I dont believe they did a 2nd day weigh-in??? If they did provide link! I just read on another article they didnt.
                I don't need to provide a link, I know IBF rules and everyone who isn't a casual fan does. The IBF has a compulsory weigh in on the day of the fight and they have a rehydration clause for the weigh in.

Said rehydration clause is the reason Jacobs refused to challenge for Golovkin's IBF title and ducked the IBF fight night weigh in.
                Last edited by Sledgeweather17; 10-16-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

I don't need to provide a link, I know IBF rules and everyone who isn't a casual fan does. The IBF has a compulsory weigh in on the day of the fight and they have a rehydration clause for the weigh in.

Said rehydration clause is the reason Jacobs refused to challenge for Golovkin's IBF title and ducked the IBF fight night weigh in.
                  The IBF scrapped that rule and is now like WBA, WBO, WBC.

Comment

Originally posted by dookie View Post
                    The IBF scrapped that rule and is now like WBA, WBO, WBC.
                    Thanks! He wont believe a word i say but maybe he will yours?? I cant find one link saying they did the 2nd day weighin. But found mulitple one Boxingscene, ESPN, Ring Magazine sayong they didnt.

In fact im reading Dougies Monday Mailbag and he wrote "Hurd has the bone structure of a MW- A BIG one. In the era of same-day weigh-ins I dont think he could of made 154, and I even wonder if making 160 pounds would have been a struggle for him"

Comment

You sound like the casual fan. Your ignoring facts and just burying your head in the sand...

Comment

Working...
                      X