No announcement yet.

Showtime Tripleheader: Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
    J rock is a ESPN Friday night fighter. I watched that program for the best part of 8 years. Charlo is a elite fighter. Lubin at 22 years old has no business being in the ring with Charlo. He should have won a medal with USA at the Olympics. You reap what you sow. His team fed him to the wolves out of pure greediness. He might not fight again after that KO.
    He will be going after the Charlo rematch within a few weeks. Looked like he was ready to start over right after the fight. He was clearly overmatched, give him 5 or 10 more fights and it's a different story. There is no way in hell he'll quit after tonight...that's just silly.

Comment

• Is it me, or is Lara limping?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
        lol, not sure if srs?

lubin was twitching on the canvas like he was having a seizure dude, the juiced up carrot detonated a juice bomb on his chin, no way was he getting up in 10 seconds
        You give the guy the 10 count anyway. I don't agree with this rushing to stop the fight that is becoming so prevalent in the sport now.

Comment

• Oh my Yudi

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Is it me, or is Lara limping?
            I remember that rumour before ggg nelo

I doubt it, not big enough fight to not pull out of if injured during camp

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              You give the guy the 10 count anyway. I don't agree with this rushing to stop the fight that is becoming so prevalent in the sport now.
              Neither do i dude, if your referring to eubank last week as well, i agreed with that too. the kebab guy literally had his eyes rolled back to the back of his head.

Im pretty sure if the guy looks likes hes having a seizure then you should probably wave it off tho ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                LOL, he sounded clearheaded in the post fight interview too.

Face was clean doe.
                He even said as much..."got caught by a blind shot"...he was coherent and pissed off during the post fight. It's not like he was done for 5 minutes or carried out on a stretcher or anything like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  lol, not sure if srs?

lubin was twitching on the canvas like he was having a seizure dude, the juiced up carrot detonated a juice bomb on his chin, no way was he getting up in 10 seconds
                  Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  was one of the easiest instant stoppages ive seen

Comment

• theres American commentary clearly audible on the sky feed

, the sky commentators need to say more lol

Comment

• this is perfect! 5.am and im reading for bed and lara is fighting!

Comment

Working...
                      X