Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stiverne Management: 'No Deal' Reached To Fight Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so bizarre hes the mandatory to be honest just hope wilder can get this fight out way nov 4th so he can move on and get rid this chump

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Overhand right.
      Whoa, that was pretty good, fast punch that Rossy threw. I'll have to check that fight out. Thanks for posting that.

Comment

Stiverne does not want a rematch. Wtf. If this falls through Wilder won't be fighting anyone in November.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
          So does this mean Bermane Stiverne is going to turn up with only a few weeks training under his belt? Big, fat, sloppy, old, out-of-shape Heavyweight who's been off for two years. This is a joke contest.
          Actually read the article and you'd see Stiverne is and has been training.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            You're probably right. Stiverne is probably grossly out of shape and in no fighting shape.

If I was a Showtime executive I would not pay for this fight.
            Stiverne was already training for Breazeale and still is training as the article states the issue is his manager and don king haven’t agreed to the terms Donny boy agreed with wilder side

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
              Stiverne (25-2-1, 21 KOs) still remains as the only Wilder opponent to go the full distance. He's only fought once since the loss to Wilder, with a decision win over Derric Rossey in the fall of 2015.

His last fight was 2 years ago?! Holy chit !!! This guy doesn't deserve a fight with Wilder. Can't they find a worthy opponent?
              Ask the wbc and don king how he became mando we all still trying figure that out also

Comment

I don't get it.. The fight is weeks away and it's not even signed? I though they had a press conference today because Wilder posted a pic of him at a press conference.. Must be a old pic.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                  Stiverne was already training for Breazeale and still is training as the article states the issue is his manager and don king haven’t agreed to the terms Donny boy agreed with wilder side
                  Haven't seen any pics or vid of Stiverne. He's been invisible lately. Nothing indicates to me that this guy will show up to win, let alone show up in shape...

Comment

Gee, I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you! When has Don King EVER skroo-ed up a fight?

LOL!!!!

Just keel over dead, you useless crook. Make the entire sport ecstatic.

Comment

**** Don King. ****ing rat.

Comment

Working...
                      X