Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I Hope Golovkin Finds The Balls To Fight Me Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some obscure guy calling out GGG reminds me Mcgregor's: "Who the fook are you?"

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      I agree. The hatred of GGG gets ridiculous sometimes. Aboutfuktime actually thinks GGG ducked Sergio Mora even when he didn't think Mora stood a chance.
      I was reading the other day about how he ducked Eubank Jr and fought a WW instead by signing a contract to fight Jr.

Comment

Says the guy who's fighting 10 rounds fight, go first fight 1 meaningful fight Charlo, Jacobs, Lara at least or just STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
          I still think he beat Jacobs and canelo though

He's defiantly slipping but would rinse Andrade

Maybe there's more money these days in a ggg fight
          Andrade would pose the same problems Jacobs did with his size and lenght. I'm not sure he could beat Golovkin. It's not even about the money it's about the competition. I was one of those that thought he was fighting some weak opposition before he fought Jacobs and Canelo. Now he has to take on those young competitors and stop going after just the biggest fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
            He doesn't want ANY parts of you: The Charlo brother or Lara. I've been saying this for the longest. When Andrade, and Charlo start calling lil g out! You will hear EVERYTHING except we want to fight.

You will hear about popularity and lil g fights for the fans and to fight the best. He also feasted on small fighters, Wade, Adama, a whole list of bums I don't feel like naming.

I've said this been said this. Ward, Lara, Charlo's, Andrade, would destroy lil g make him look silly. There is a reason he ran from those fights and showed ZERO interest. But was all on Canelo and Mayweathers sack begging for a payday. Claiming to want them to fight the best.

But when you said you wanna fight the best fight Ward or Lara! All of a sudden you heard everything EXCEPT we want that work. LMAO
            I thought canelo was supposed to expose lil G and make him irrelevant so we wouldnt talk about him anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
              I agree. The hatred of GGG gets ridiculous sometimes. Aboutfuktime actually thinks GGG ducked Sergio Mora even when he didn't think Mora stood a chance.

you lying sack of shht, I said nothing of the sort

I am not the extremely dumb little fcukwit, who stated that when Golovkin ran around saying "anyone from 154-168", he meant..... at 160

haven't you embarrassed yourself enough on the other thread, you escuse-making fanboy muppet?

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                Andrade would pose the same problems Jacobs did with his size and lenght. I'm not sure he could beat Golovkin. It's not even about the money it's about the competition. I was one of those that thought he was fighting some weak opposition before he fought Jacobs and Canelo. Now he has to take on those young competitors and stop going after just the biggest fights.
                Where were they all hiding when GGG was looking for good opponents and couldn't find any?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  you lying sack of shht, I said nothing of the sort

I am not the extremely dumb little fcukwit, who stated that when Golovkin ran around saying "anyone from 154-168", he meant..... at 160

haven't you embarrassed yourself enough on the other thread, you escuse-making fanboy muppet?
                  I've seen at least one post by you saying that GGG ducked Mora.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Where were they all hiding when GGG was looking for good opponents and couldn't find any?
                    You tell me!

I know Andrade and the Charlos were fighting at 154. Now they've decided to move up in weight and test the waters. What a concept!

I'm hoping Hurd and Trout will follow soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                      [/B]

Shut your dumb ass up. You sound stupid as fuuck! First of all Charlo is at 160 and said he wants that work with lil g you fuucking idiot. Secondly Lara said he would come up to 160 to fight lil g but pussie g never called his bluff. You know the same thing Rigo is doing with Lomochanko except Lomo actually accepted the challenge.

Ward called lil g out he bytched out! Oh yeah- Brook, Adama, Rosado ALL weren't in the division prior to fighting pussie g he had ZERO problem taking those fights.

Get your f@ggot ass outta here

good call !!

that excuse-making turd is the same lying piece-of-shht that we have become accustomed to on this site

Comment

Working...
                      X