Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan- "Connor wasn't even trying to hit that hard."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The obvious question is why not? Biggest stage ever and you decide to not try that hard. Well ok Joe..

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      He doesn't hit hard, that's why
      Yep.

Just reading the quote, my first thought (like most others) was that Rogan is implying Conor wasn't putting all of his power into those shots, as if he were holding back.

But the bottom line, he just doesn't really have boxing power. The technique isn't there. And that's okay, because he's not a boxer.

I like Joe, funny as **** and he's generally pretty honest. But he does have the "towing the company line" kind of vibe more often than not.

Comment

If he did punch hard and missed, that would make him even more tired. He's already gone after just four rounds. He's obviously not used to wearing heavy gloves.

My guess is he's already tired when he came in after performing shadow boxing in the dressing room.

Comment

Originally posted by billybackpacks View Post
          Thoughts?
          Being a good company man?
          Too emotionally attached?

Edit: Let me put into context
          Schaub was talking about how Floyd said Connor wasn't that hard of a puncher.
          Rogan interjected with " But Connor did not look like he was putting a lot of power in his punches."
          Rogan is a complete moron for saying that sorry ****, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
            he punches like Joe Calzaghe

slappy
            At least Calzaghe had an excuse that his hands were wrecked

Comment

Originally posted by billybackpacks View Post
              Thoughts?
              Being a good company man?
              Too emotionally attached?

Edit: Let me put into context
              Schaub was talking about how Floyd said Connor wasn't that hard of a puncher.
              Rogan interjected with " But Connor did not look like he was putting a lot of power in his punches."
              He's a company man and very emotionally attached, but he's also a meathead who did quite a bit of psychedelic drugs so his version of reality is a little warped.

This is the same guy who said Ronda Rousey could beat Floyd in a fight.

Comment

I believe him, The fight was fixed when has Mayweather ever done this? Conor didnt even throw the left hand on a wide open Floyd, Floyd said Conor Ill give you 100 million you already got a loss let me go out on top I changed your bum life.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  Rogan is a complete moron for saying that sorry ****, lmao.
                  rogan is actually more reasonable than most of you floyd f@gs as delutional as he is

Comment

Joe Rogan go to fu!!ckin sleep
                    ��

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      rogan is actually more reasonable than most of you floyd f@gs as delutional as he is
                      Floyd ****? Man what are you a ****en teenager, lmao. Did you see what he said? He said that Conor wasn't trying to punch hard, lmao. Does that even make sense? Damn, do you hate Floyd that much or are you an MMA fan? Dafuq, lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X