Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Showtime Boxing Potapov vs Young RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-1 Potapov atm, Young is solely fighting on small spurts needs to throw more.

Comment

Showtime commentary showing their bias towards Young I see lol, how can you favour 1 punch over several punches connected zero logic.

Comment

They highlighted a rabbit punch and are acting in awe at it are you actually kidding me?
        These guys need to be sacked
        Last edited by M Bison; 04-15-2016, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Lmao commentary be like omg Young doing such good work with his 12 punches a round...
          Cornerman talks to Young... YOU NEED THE KNOCK OUT!
          Proof what I mean god damn dumbass commentary bunch of ******s and now they're saying "He is lying to get him motivated" lmfao hahaha you couldn't make this up!

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Lmao what a pathetic decision total robbery, those commentators need to open their eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                BOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo
                How did you have it?
                How in hell could anyone have Young ahead for that matter those ppl in commentary were preparing you for it.

Comment

wtf? had no idea this happened yesterday. Too caught up in the Kamegai fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X