Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urban Meyer is a ******, ***** made ******.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Meyer is a ******, ***** made ******.

I think the title says it all and if Florida some how can sue Meyer or take legal actions they should do it asap. Leave a job, high and dry, by making up garbage ass excuses, just to strike a bit over a year later. Fuk this dude and his fake ass excuses.

He knew he was f***ed at Florida when Percy Harvin and Tim Tebow and all that talent left. I don't know how bad his health problems were, but coaches do this crap all the time and should not be allowed to.

Comment

Just glad Urban doesn't coach defense, can't win **** in our conference without a defense. I find it rich that a liar like himself goes to the university of lies.

Comment

wolverinas ain't even gonna get a sniff of the big 10 title for the next 5-6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          He knew he was f***ed at Florida when Percy Harvin and Tim Tebow and all that talent left. I don't know how bad his health problems were, but coaches do this crap all the time and should not be allowed to.
          His health problems were a complete lie. Urban ditched that job because he's always had an out clause for Michigan, Ohio State and Notre Dame. He quit because after ND gets rid of Kelly he wanted to swoop in but when the queers from the South had Tressel gone, he couldn't turn down his alma mater. He's still a ******, a liar, and I hope Florida takes legal action against him. As if the Michigan/Ohio State rivalry couldn't get any deeper, the dude that talked Florida into the NC game in 2006 joins the fold for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            wolverinas ain't even gonna get a sniff of the big 10 title for the next 5-6 years.

Number 1 recruiting class coming in. Sucks that are 2012 schedule is @bama, @nd, @nebraska, and @OSU. We still got a chance next year though, bunch of seniors.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Number 1 recruiting class coming in. Sucks that are 2012 schedule is @bama, @nd, @nebraska, and @OSU. We still got a chance next year though, bunch of seniors.
              you'll beat all of them......be ranked #1...... then lose to michigan state.

Comment

Don't remind me about the losing streak to little brother. Part of me wishes we had Jim Harbaugh. I'd love to see him slap Meyer in the back and watch his pu$$y ass crumble. Under Meyers reign at Florida he had 31 arrests. I suppose it is only fitting that he joins the university that far and away leads in violations since the 2000s.

Comment

Wow, low blow. But doesn't consistency count for something?

Comment

that he is, but he's no worse than Saban and you see how quick people forgot what a piece of **** that dude is.

i can see ohio state getting anally raped in some national championships and taking it like the camp of the big 12 should over the next couple of years.

dude got 40 million, he'll be ok if a few people hate him...

Comment

Working...
                    X