Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Is that right? lol That's just awful then. It always seemed to me Canelo throws much more. Honestly, I support Lara, but I don't like watching him fight. He bores me. People talk about Rigo, but I love watching him in action. Maybe it's just a taste thing.
      Lol. I don't find Lara boring. If you can sit through Rigo vs Agbeko for 12 rds then a fight such as Lara vs Trout should be merited just as much. But yeah, Canelo will bring in the bulk of the "excitement" come July 12.

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
        Lol. I don't find Lara boring. If you can sit through Rigo vs Agbeko for 12 rds then a fight such as Lara vs Trout should be merited just as much. But yeah, Canelo will bring in the bulk of the "excitement" come July 12.
        0 for 1, Lara's next!!!

Comment

• I'm looking forward to a highlight reel knockout by canelo to end up on the sports center top 10

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
            I'm looking forward to a highlight reel knockout by canelo to end up on the sports center top 10
            It will be by Canelo alright Canelos face will provide us with much entertainment. Hes been schooled but never beat up prepare to see his face smashed for the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
              It will be by Canelo alright Canelos face will provide us with much entertainment. Hes been schooled but never beat up prepare to see his face smashed for the first time.
              sure buddy. lol you guys must be sad, mad, angry, hurt. etc. Like I said before, if lara wins Ill come out and say he's the real deal and the better man. You won't see me making threads like you nuthuggers "GAMBOA WOULD STILL BEAT MIKEY DOE!" lol sike dude can't take a punch and would get countered all night

Comment

sure buddy. lol you guys must be sad, mad, angry, hurt. etc. Like I said before, if lara wins Ill come out and say he's the real deal and the better man. You won't see me making threads like you nuthuggers "GAMBOA WOULD STILL BEAT MIKEY DOE!" lol sike dude can't take a punch and would get countered all night
                Aw you really think Gamboa loosing gives you hope that Canelo will win? WHat a pathetic fool you are, you know one requirement of triangle theories is that the fighters that are fighting be involved you pathetic waste . After Canelo looses you wont be the first or Last Cuban d*ckrider to disappear of this forum in shame,you will be missed.

Comment

Aw you really think Gamboa loosing gives you hope that Canelo will win? WHat a pathetic fool you are, you know one requirement of triangle theories is that the fighters that are fighting be involved you pathetic waste . After Canelo looses you wont be the first or Last Cuban d*ckrider to disappear of this forum in shame,you will be missed.
                  LOLOLOLOL WTF??? when did I say that? You're the imbecile here saying sht that makes no sense? But anyways, Canelo will KO Lara i'm sure of it and like I said if Lara does pull it off i'm not going to disappear, I will come out and say he's the man and floyd better not duck him

Comment

I'm looking forward to a highlight reel knockout by canelo to end up on the sports center top 10
                    0 for 1, Lara's next!!!
                    You just did but what can you expect that brain cant have room for things like short term memory. You will disappear and wont be the first or last there's been many of you before and they are all gone and so will you, because like i said before Boxing fan> 1 fighter fan. Idk why you even mad people just stating facts Gamboa would still crack anybody south of 135 with ease that's why i wasn't even sad he lost he bit more than he could chew at 135 with a much smarter bigger man and so be it that was a lesson he needed, but if your hope is Canelo vs Lara will look anything like that fight you in for a rude awakening july 12 lil boy.

Comment

You just did but what can you expect that brain cant have room for things like short term memory. You will disappear and wont be the first or last there's been many of you before and they are all gone and so will you, because like i said before Boxing fan> 1 fighter fan. Idk why you even mad people just stating facts Gamboa would still crack anybody south of 135 with ease that's why i wasn't even sad he lost he bit more than he could chew at 135 with a much smarter bigger man and so be it that was a lesson he needed, but if your hope is Canelo vs Lara will look anything like that fight you in for a rude awakening july 12 lil boy.
                      Haha I said you guys were 0 and 1 and lara is next that doesn't imply anything about "Crawford won so canelo gonn win too" Haha only a ****** with no reading comprehension would decipher that from "0 and 1" but it doesn't matter cuz lara is getting ko'd just like his brother last night

Comment

Working...
                      X