Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather have a good body or a huge penis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont u just stick ur foot up her fat twat anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      My father and brother both have huge penises but I wasn't blessed with that gift. I do have a better body than both of them. Sometimes I wish I could have both. I just don't understand why I was born with a small size penis. What would you rather have?
      I lucked out and I have both. but the funny thing is until I take my clothes off the ladies dont notice. Whenever I go swimming or hit the beach girls be giving me the eye. I often catch them peeking at my trying not to notice.

Then of course girls trip out when my boxers come off and some say dumb stuff like Damn you gonna murder me with that thing.

The thing is though if you are trying to get girls you will probably need a good body to reel them in, cause its not like you can just whip out your schlong to impress them. That of course comes later on.

I think a guy with a good body gets more chicks than a guy with a weak body and a big schlong.

Comment

I'm hung like a wasp and ride like a sewing machine and have the body of jabba the hut. Do I win?

Comment

I've been told that I'm good in bed for my size. I know that wan cum because a real man can feel a woman's cum in sex. I just hate the way it looks when I'm not hard.

Comment

I've been told that I'm good in bed for my size. I know that wan cum because a real man can feel a woman's cum in sex. I just hate the way it looks when I'm not hard.
            Maybe you can have collagen injections to fill it up.

Comment

Would you rather have a good body or a huge penis?
              I don't care what you look for in a woman.

Comment

Working...
              X