Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos who can't speak Spanish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Es culpa de los padres. Mis dos hermanos mayores se criaron en NY pero en mi casa siempre se hablaba espaņol. Mis sobrinos y primos que no lo hablan me molestan y se los digo a los padres. Como es posible que no ayuden a sus hijos a que sean bilingue. Hay que aprender de los asiaticos, ellos les enseņan su idioma y el de la region donde viven.

Comment

Thats the **** I dont like !

Comment

Its sad. I think the ones that dont pass it on or chose to lose the language are stupid. Why would you lose the language? I wish I knew 5 languages. Why lose such a big part of your roots and culture?

Some immigrant parents dont make enough effort to uphold the language with their kids

"hey mom make me some of those chilaquiles you make, but dont make them spicy"

"andale pues mijito no te les voy a poner chile"

But then its also kids of spanish speaking parents who did learn the language, but when they go on to have kids of their own they dont teach their kids.

Its funny to me when some of these people are the dark type with indigenous blood all up in them.

Comment

I like the girls that can't speak Spanish for some reason.

If you know what I mean.

Comment

i hate the ones that dont speak spanish yet claim they are mexicans, etc til they die...kinda stupid

Comment

lo entiendo bien y puedo escribir...pero hablo un poco mocho.

it don't bother me if they cant speak it.

wouldnt this also apply to food...

how many of you can truly make some mexican dishes like mole, menudo, tamales? if you cant make these does that mean your not mexican?

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                It is sad to say but my kids cant speak spanish, You see I moved to West Virginia and there are no Hispanics over here so my kids have no one to speak it to. Me and my wife speak both Spanish and English at home but I have to admit that we speak more English. My kids understand it but speak it very poorly. I always say that I will try harder to speak more spanish around them but for whatever reason English comes out of me more often than spanish. I was born in Mexico but raised in the states since the age of three. I can read and write spanish and english pretty good. I need to make a better effort to teach my kids our language. I really need to move back to California where all my family is at so my kids can have more people to speak spanish to.
                im in the same boat. Im trying to teach my kids spanish its harder then people think. all they speak in school is english.

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                  if their parents didnt teach them is not their fault, if they had the chance to learn it at home from their parents and they didnt want it then fuk them...
                  spanish is a beautiful language and in this times is great to be bilingual, en mi casa se habla espanol, afuera lo que quieran...

have you guys ever bumped onto a guy who looks straight chuntaro and tried to speak in spanish, then the guy says "sorry dude, english only" but you know he speaks it but feels like he doesnt want to be associated in any way shape or form with his race? those are the guys i despise...
                  HISPANIC/latino isnt a race though its purelya nationalistic ethnic term...spanish overall is a european language but you dont need me to tell you that

Comment

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
                    lo entiendo bien y puedo escribir...pero hablo un poco mocho.

it don't bother me if they cant speak it.

wouldnt this also apply to food...

how many of you can truly make some mexican dishes like mole, menudo, tamales? if you cant make these does that mean your not mexican?

exactly she says something like that in her video,

most italian americans dont speak italian they speak english and still are proud of their mother country

Comment

I still love them cats, they got Spanish blood running through them. i'm not about bashing my brother i'm about lifting em. on sum each one teach one shyt.

Comment

Working...
                      X