Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Express our dissatisfaction with the State Athletic Control Board of New Jersey.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Express our dissatisfaction with the State Athletic Control Board of New Jersey.

Boxing fans, we just saw one of the biggest robbery in boxing in years. we must to take action to keep this behavior from destroy the boxing. I encourage everybody dissatisfied with the decisition on Erislandy Lara vs Paul Williams to fill a claim to the State Athletic Control Board of New Jersey. please follow this link nj.gov/oag/sacb/feedback.html and express with respect our thoughts on what happened in the main event at Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City. critique the performance of judges (Al Bennett, Hilton Whitaker III, Donald Givens) and hopefully the board will take appropriate action against them.

I totally agree.

here what i sent, lets all post what we send here.

what occurred last night at the HBO card of Lara vs Williams was one of the biggest robbery in boxing, you guys should be ashamed of picking crocked judges such as those to take away a win from a young guy who has worked his entire life for that moment/.

Comment

this was my message to the SACB of new Jersey.

I am a boxing fan, And today I saw enough. unscrupulous interests are bringing boxing to disappear. I request that you as the highest authority of the sport in New Jersey do a review of what happened yesterday in the main event between Erislandy Lara and Paul Williams at the Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City. Clearly money has soiled the state that you represent and there are a lot of evidence that no one can hide. You need to do an investigation of what I believe is one of the biggest fraud in boxing in years and were 3 judges of the state of New Jersey the perpetrators of this fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by julio101974 View Post
        this was my message to the SACB of new Jersey.

I am a boxing fan, And today I saw enough. unscrupulous interests are bringing boxing to disappear. I request that you as the highest authority of the sport in New Jersey do a review of what happened yesterday in the main event between Erislandy Lara and Paul Williams at the Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City. Clearly money has soiled the state that you represent and there are a lot of evidence that no one can hide. You need to do an investigation of what I believe is one of the biggest fraud in boxing in years and were 3 judges of the state of New Jersey the perpetrators of this fraud.
        thats a Nice one.

Comment

i wrote a little something too

Comment

After analyzing in detail the boxing fight William vs Lara I have not the least doubt that this has been the biggest mistake of boxing in recent times. With all the respect I venture to say this only damage the reputation and the future of boxing

Comment

You and I know a damn thing won't happen...

Too bad Lara doesn't speak English...I would have threw a fit live on HBO and threw a chair at the judges...lol

Comment

will commissions review judging and overturn a decision?

Comment

Working...
                X