Collapse
No announcement yet.

HULK HOGAN Kinnect game!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] HULK HOGAN Kinnect game!!!!!

I wish I could say I was joking on this one, but alas, I am not. Majesco announced yesterday that they are, in fact, developing a game for Microsoft’s Kinect device that will feature Hulk Hogan. Wondering how wrestling will work on a Kinect? Yeah, me too. I’m eagerly awaiting the first batch of assets so we can all have a good heartily laugh at the downward spiral of this icon’s career.

The premise of the title is that you, or rather your created wrestling avatar, get to train and learn the ropes from the Hulkster himself. The game is being marketed as being performance based and will factor in things like showmanship and wrestling moves. How the game will actually gauge these attributes is still unknown.

“Listen up, people! You will feel the power of Hulkamania when you step into this game,” said Hulk Hogan. “Whether you are taking the damage or selling the pain, this game will let you unleash your inner wrestler as you hype up the crowd while putting the hurt on anyone that stands in your way!”

It seems like an interesting concept, but be aware that the Hulkster is no longer with the WWE so that means that you won’t see any famous wrestlers in the game other the Hulk himself. As a longtime wrestling fan I can’t say whether or not I’m intrigued or disgusted. I am looking forward to the commercials of pantomimed atomic leg drops though.

Hahaha, this moron can't even use Hulkamania. It's trademarked by the WWE. This thing is gonna fail. Especially since Hogan turned his back on all his fans by him going to TNA.

Comment

Working...
    X