Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How important is a father in a child's development?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Cant wait to have a son so I can whip his ass..

Momma gets to do all the beatigs now cuz it's just girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
      IMO a good father is the difference between a child becoming a doctor, or ending up in prison. Everyone needs a positive role model in their life and someone who will guide you through which is that male figure we call a father. A lot of children grow up without a family, or a father, and that damages, or hinders their psychological development. I know many kids without fathers who are in gangs, or simply on the wrong path. I know that if they had a positive male figure in their life to guide them they wouldn't be heading down the wrong road. IMO a solid supportive family can deviate a child from going down the negative road.

Discuss fatherless ****s
      its not always just a father figure needed, if you only have a mom around all the time but is never there its difficult on the child and his decision making process later on. It is always better though to have a male role model in your life growing up especially if you are a guy. But that is not always the case you could have great parents who love you to death are always there and may still make a wrong choice in life or you could be without any parents and grow up and become a great leader.

Comment

In most cases where you have a troubled youth, they have no good fatherly romodel.

Comment

Working...
        X