No announcement yet.

Kudos to May beating a rusty, over-anxious, weight drained Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to May beating a rusty, over-anxious, weight drained Mosley

There's so many things that went wrong for Mosley in the buildup to this fight. If you guys really think Mayweather beat the "REAL" Shane Mosley, then Manny Pacquiao also beat the "REAL" Oscar De La Hoya.

The first strange instance came on 24/7, in the last episode. It was inside of 10 days prior to the fight, I think it was on April 26th or 27th, where the USADA guys came to Mosley and forced a urine test on him. Shane Mosley was in the process of drying out to make weight, and he was forced to drink a lot of water to fill the USADA requirement. This was Mosley's 11th time testing. Mayweather never had an 11th time testing.

Second, I wasn't happy with the handling of the pre-fight preparation. Mosley seemed rushed, while Mayweather had all the time in the world.

I don't know what was going on in training camp, but it didn't seem like Mosley was sparring a lot with good sparring partners. It seemed he just sparred with Naazim's son/nephew. It also didn't seem like Naazim was training Mosley effectively. I've never seen anybody use those noodle-like objects on a fighter.

I could bring up a lot of things I saw in the buildup, but it was clear as day, something was wrong with Shane Mosley that went beyond Floyd Mayweather. Floyd Mayweather's a great fighter, but Shane Mosley just looked weak, even when he was going to the body on the inside.

lol, whatever.
    Anyway Mosley asked for a blood test instead of urine test because he had to make weight and couldnt fill the request. If he didnt choose the right sparring partners the fault is on him and him only. Preparation and training is part of the fight. Mosley was a live and dangerous opponent in there and Floyd took his best shots and kept backing him up.
    You sound like a hater that cannot give credit when its due

Comment

LMAO@ All the excuses. Everyone knew the same people that said Mayweather was ducking Mosley would come up with excuses why he won. You guys are ****s I swear.

Comment

You have a half naked man posing in your avatar. ****

Comment

If you had said all this stuff BEFORE the fight then you'd have a leg to stand on, but I am pretty sure I recall you picking Shane to win.

Comment

oscar dlh that pacquiao fought had to get weight drained and coming over an unimpressive win over forbes where DLH was tagged at will. Shane is coming over destruction of a top welterweight at his natural weight class, are you high or just trolling?

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
              There's so many things that went wrong for Mosley in the buildup to this fight. If you guys really think Mayweather beat the "REAL" Shane Mosley, then Manny Pacquiao also beat the "REAL" Oscar De La Hoya.

The first strange instance came on 24/7, in the last episode. It was inside of 10 days prior to the fight, I think it was on April 26th or 27th, where the USADA guys came to Mosley and forced a urine test on him. Shane Mosley was in the process of drying out to make weight, and he was forced to drink a lot of water to fill the USADA requirement. This was Mosley's 11th time testing. Mayweather never had an 11th time testing.

Second, I wasn't happy with the handling of the pre-fight preparation. Mosley seemed rushed, while Mayweather had all the time in the world.

I don't know what was going on in training camp, but it didn't seem like Mosley was sparring a lot with good sparring partners. It seemed he just sparred with Naazim's son/nephew. It also didn't seem like Naazim was training Mosley effectively. I've never seen anybody use those noodle-like objects on a fighter.

I could bring up a lot of things I saw in the buildup, but it was clear as day, something was wrong with Shane Mosley that went beyond Floyd Mayweather. Floyd Mayweather's a great fighter, but Shane Mosley just looked weak, even when he was going to the body on the inside.
              Mosley got in the ring gave it a man sized effort and got outclassed by the greatest technical boxer ever. Ever! Give both men credit. excuses are for cowards.

Comment

Bottom Line: If he wasn't ready he shouldn't have got his ass in there...

We know he's past his prime we'll give Shane that but all that other **** is Shane and his camp's fault...doesn't taint Floyd's win

Comment

there's no excuses floyd dominated shane. shane has no defensive guard and made it easy for floyd to counter him with floyd's fast, accurate punches. shane picked the wrong game plan and it failed miserably. richardson told him something like "your trying to pick your spots but there's nothing there shane." you have to pressure floyd behind a good jab and defensive guard and then whale on him when he's on the ropes. shane doesnt have that good jab or guard. floyd also doesnt have great power on those punches, their fast and accurate but not powerful.

Comment

Kudos to Pac on getting his face torn up by an african journeyman who barely threw punches:

Comment

Working...
                    X