No announcement yet.

Super Bowl XLI

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
    The rain is a huge factor right now. Good game so far.

....retractable Domed stadiums!!!! If you don't have one your gonna be **** in the next several yers.

Comment

Originally posted by pbds View Post
      ....retractable Domed stadiums!!!! If you don't have one your gonna be **** in the next several yers.
      Have you seen the new Cowboy stadium being built in Arlington?, that's the future right there.

Comment

I don't even like american football but for some reason i always watch the superbowl, it's the only time that the sport is shown live over here.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
          Have you seen the new Cowboy stadium being built in Arlington?, that's the future right there.

Oh yeah!!!! That's what I'm talking about. It will be the most state of the art football stadium in the country. For a few years at least.

Comment

Originally posted by pbds View Post
            Oh yeah!!!! That's what I'm talking about. It will be the most state of the art football stadium in the country. For a few years at least.
            The Cardinals Stadium in Glendale AZ. is just as sweet also, pretty soon bigger and better stadiums will be popping up everywhere.

Comment

The Cowboys stadium has a jumbo tron that is something like 50 yards wide.

Thats a huge flaw in the rules with that not being a first down.

Comment

Interception TD.

Comment

the rain is making this game fumble city.

Comment

Easy win for the Colts. This game was so close to being a blow out. The Colts kept having to settle for a FG. Overall a pretty uneventful Super Bowl for me. The comercials were horrible, and the half time show was ok I guess.

Edit: wtf was that? A FG would have seald it for sure.
                    Last edited by -Antonio-; 02-04-2007, 09:56 PM.

Comment

So what was the final score?, I got drunk and forgot about his shyt!!

Comment

Working...
                      X