Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-20-2017, 10:06 PM #81
The Champ

Quoted: 846 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 385,155,474,306,279,360.00
Total Points: 385,255,477,306,281,600.00
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneg_2 View Post
LMAO!
Facts. Id love to see GGG vs Ward. Those who say Canelo ran will really be disappointed.
That will NEVER happen. Spare yourself the love.
BoxingIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-20-2017, 10:15 PM #82
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6222 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,604,494,626,439,930,314,752.00
Total Points: 6,628,534,921,239,930,601,472.00
Agree with you on Bradley vs. Cotto tough fight or Tim - hectari you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden You know your sh1t! have a beer on me - jas a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley appreciate the green - -jose- 
cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 Real talk - jas 
war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

I wouldn't call guys like Murray, lemuiex, Jacobs, Brook as bums
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:28 PM #83
'Ah Mr Haye'

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
Banderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,032,241,850,125,004.00
Total Points: 13,032,241,850,167,742.00
Let's start your gift collection - Artur Kyshenko For your excellent scholarship and intellectual contribution to this forum! - poet682006 Since donations are messed up, have a beer on me brother! - PainfromUkraine good thread! - -jose- appreciate that :beerchug: - -jose- 
silly fascist - Ogecca MaMa 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - poet682006 

What a bunch of impressionable retards you all are.

This is bull**** news, its fake. I repeat, fake.
Banderivets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:38 PM #84
Interim Champion

Quoted: 502 Post(s)
Ganstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 60,312.54

If Lomachenko really did say that, then I wonder what he'll say about his own countryman named Wladimir Klitschko who's style is near identical to Golovkin's (except the clinching). When Golovkin decides to box, he looks like a middleweight version of Wladimir Klitschko.

So I guess Lomachenko is only bluffing if he is only criticizing Golovkin for his style without also criticizing Wladimir Klitshcko.

Both Lomachenko and Golovkin are supremely skilled boxers. It's just that both have different styles and different strengths. Golovkin does many things better than Lomachenko and vice versa. So if Lomachenko thinks he is 100% superior to Golovkin in every way, then he needs to step down from the high horse and reevaluate himself.
Ganstaz003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 11:01 PM #85
Contender

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
jdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud of
Total Points: 10,000,045,413.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
If Lomachenko really did say that, then I wonder what he'll say about his own countryman named Wladimir Klitschko who's style is near identical to Golovkin's (except the clinching). When Golovkin decides to box, he looks like a middleweight version of Wladimir Klitschko.

So I guess Lomachenko is only bluffing if he is only criticizing Golovkin for his style without also criticizing Wladimir Klitshcko.

Both Lomachenko and Golovkin are supremely skilled boxers. It's just that both have different styles and different strengths. Golovkin does many things better than Lomachenko and vice versa. So if Lomachenko thinks he is 100% superior to Golovkin in every way, then he needs to step down from the high horse and reevaluate himself.
You must be blind, dumb, know nothing about boxing, or a mixture of the 3 if you think Wladimir Klitshcko and GGG have the same boxing style.
jdp28tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:58 AM #86
Interim Champion

Quoted: 502 Post(s)
Ganstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud of
Total Points: 60,312.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdp28tx View Post
You must be blind, dumb, know nothing about boxing, or a mixture of the 3 if you think Wladimir Klitshcko and GGG have the same boxing style.
Actually, I've been to boxing gyms in the former Soviet bloc countries and Golovkin is roughly as much similar to Wladimir Klitschko as Canelo Alvarez is to Floyd Mayweather Jr stylistically. Both Wladimir Klitschko and Golovkin box using the same system and come from the same school / teachings.

Here are some similarities between both that haters and fans alike both commonly allude to:

1) Both are considered stiff, robotic and mechanical.

2) Both are considered one dimensional.

3) Both have two of the greatest jabs of all time in their
respective weight divisions.

4) Both have a minimalist style.

Of course, Golovkin is even more versatile and multidimensional than Wladimir Klitschko since he also throws uppercuts, combination punches and body punches better than Wladimir Klitschko. So if Vasyl Lomachenko criticizes Golovkin for being 'one dimensional' or limited, then he must be even MORE critical of his own countryman that is Wladimir Klitschko. Otherwise, he is exposing himself to be someone that is applying double standards.
Ganstaz003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:26 AM #87
Eat A Peach For Hours

Quoted: 3667 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,860,861,600,916,721,106,944.00
Total Points: 2,860,861,601,016,721,178,624.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker 
No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D 
From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX 
The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose-aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

I'm no longer a fan of Loma.

I can't believe I supported that closet w.igger for all these years.

I hope Rigo knocks him out in the 1st.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:28 AM #88
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4618 Post(s)
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,862,881.88
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
He sounds like one of the GGG haters on here. GGG fought the best middleweights who would agree to fight him and avoided no middleweight although many top middleweights refused to fight him. His opponents weren't bums and two of them were reigning champions when he knocked them out. He has twice as many KOs in pro fights as Loma has pro fights. Loma lost to Salido so who is he to trash GGG's skills. They are both great but I don't think Loma is so great and proven that he should trash the skills of the longest reigning champion in the sport who has never lost a fight and knocked most of his opponents out.
Its Fake, those statements arent real.
_Maxi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:35 AM #89
Boxing

Quoted: 11060 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,298,205,285,430,822,912.00
Total Points: 12,298,205,285,431,244,800.00
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Maxi View Post
Its Fake, those statements arent real.
Any proof they're fake. Or you just don't want to believe them?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:47 AM #90
Swag Concierge

Quoted: 8806 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,053,714,313,654,176.00
Total Points: 90,053,728,513,907,888.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
There is race baiting. To act like there isn't doesn't fly. It isn't just a one way street directed at black fighters.

That isn't to say that Golovkin or any fighter is beyond criticism. The greatest fighters ever are never perfect or even close to it.
Which is actual race baiting:

1. Criticizing GGG's resume or questioning his talent /skill level

or

2. Labeling anyone that criticizes GGG black or saying he is only being criticized because he is white?
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
before!, bums, explodes:, fought, golovkin, lomachenko

User Tag List