No announcement yet.

Golovkin Held back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Golovkin let Brook and Jacobs hit him. Now he carried Canelo? Golovkin fans are ****ing embarrassing.
    The only people that should be embarrassed are ODLH, El Cheapo, Candelita and her naive fans.

Comment

I like GGG but some of you fans here are embarrassing.
      Holding back? Yeah nothing to do with Canelo countering and moving.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
        I like GGG but some of you fans here are embarrassing.
        Holding back? Yeah nothing to do with Canelo countering and moving.
        Oh she was moving alright...moving backwards for 2:47 of every round from rds 3-10.

Comment

lol....lol....lol

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Oh she was moving alright...moving backwards for 2:47 of every round from rds 3-10.
            You're not gonna turn into another spoon23 are you?
            We're you cry and cry with baseless arguments the result of a fight?

Comment

Canelo punches were so fast to the point that GGG was so wary and gun shy because he didn't want to get hit with fast counter punches that he couldn't see.

From what I can tell Canelo doesn't have a lot of weight, steam or pop behind his punches at 160. All he has is a lot of speed and timing from being a smaller middleweight.

Since his hands are a lot lighter, therefore his punches are a lot faster and quicker than your typical middleweight. That was why he never hurt Golovkin because GGG saw his punches coming as they had very little to no weight or force behind them.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Canelo punches were so fast to the point that GGG was so wary and gun shy because he didn't want to get hit with fast counter punches that he couldn't see.

From what I can tell Canelo doesn't have a lot of weight, steam or pop behind his punches at 160. All he has is a lot of speed and timing from being a smaller middleweight.

Since his hands are a lot lighter, therefore his punches are a lot faster and quicker than your typical middleweight. That was why he never hurt Golovkin because GGG saw his punches coming as they had very little to no weight or force behind them.
                Yet he didn't go to the body. He had Canelo on the ropes many times and did little to nothing. Brook had fast hands too. Yet, GGG crushed him in five rounds. I get that Canelo's hands are faster but if he can't hurt GGG, why would GGG hold back unless he agreed to do so?

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  He was clearly holding back. Definitely dirty.

I don't really think it's a modern thing though.

Look at Ali-Liston.

Phantom punch.

Sure. LOL.
                  Ali v Liston 2 is a terrible example. A simple slow mo replay shows you the punch connected. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    They promised him a rematch and told him hold back so it wouldn't take so long to recover for the rematch. ODLH wanted to get Candelita in the ring with GGG but not have him take too much punishment so he could evaluate whether or not the diva could hang at 160.

There won't be a rematch now because GGG won't hold back the second time and Candelita will get destroyed.
                    Canelo will probably have a few more money grabs at 155 before the rematch...if it ever happens.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                      You all know this **** was set up. Come on.
                      Yeah sure that is what happened. And LBJ had Kennedy killed too! Man, GGG fans are delusional.

Comment

Working...
                      X