Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 08-04-2017, 04:51 PM #5331
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Money Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 56,053,997.52
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. 

So you're now claiming your experts just predicted short term falls? If so they were right. Markets dropped day after Chump's win.
Money Shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 05:54 PM #5332
The Ugly American

Quoted: 4133 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,111,111,466,710.26
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor truce - jazluvr Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money Shot View Post
So you're now claiming your experts just predicted short term falls? If so they were right. Markets dropped day after Chump's win.
Again, keep up and watch the strawmen.

I didn't use the term "short term falls" either.

And no, the markets did not fall the day after he won. The day after the election they shot up, despite the "experts" predicting a crash.

Do you need sources or something in order to keep up?

Speaking of sourcing, I'm still waiting on you to provide a source citation for one of your claims that I asked for earlier...

Last edited by 1bad65; 08-04-2017 at 05:58 PM.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:03 PM #5333
Undisputed Champ

Quoted: 469 Post(s)
BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,109,289,281,295,609,145,327,616.00
Total Points: 2,109,289,281,295,609,145,327,616.00
Cheers, and thanks. see you in the post season! - Amazinger cheers man - Beercules Hope that gets you drunk enough to be a mets fan lol - El-blanco Cheers, neighbor! - jazluvr Hope you had a good New Year's B! - -jose- 
salud! - -jose- Cheers - siablo14 Drink up homie and merci beaucoup!. - Amazinger Respect - siablo14 Thanks for the jackpot! - Snoop Frog 
The art of debate award - jazluvr Thanks for the payout Bernie! - Snoop Frog Avi award winner - jazluvr Integrity award - jazluvr Feliz Navidad B! - -jose- 
Back at you. I see you battling them too. - siablo14 :beerchug: - -jose- Enjoy that tasty NY Pizza! - siablo14 I can't Green you yet, This is to let you know and the rest of the universe that you deserve a GreenK!. - Amazinger Hang in there. It's tough dealing with those knuckleheads - siablo14 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - El-blanco 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
BERNIE'S CORNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 07:51 PM #5334
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 651 Post(s)
creekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,448,499.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
What's this you speak of?
Media blackout on this. Wikileaks leaked it a few days ago. This is what you call a bombshell.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
creekrat77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 08:01 PM #5335
Undisputed Champion

creekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
What's this you speak of?
The Russia-Trump narrative was cooked up by the former DNI, CIA and NSA directors. Deep state media who have all their faith in the big state government ate up everything they leaked to them last year. So going into his Presidency, the media and Washington class all had been predisposed to thinking Russia had essentially installed Trump into the White House. Maybe that would explain there unhinged derangement without a semblance of proof over the past year.. they were trusting that what the intel community told them was hard line proof. It makes you wonder if even the Obama administration had been fooled or perhaps they understood Trump-Russia was without credible proof but needed to stick with it for they had used this as a way to warrant wiretapping with a FISA warrant.

Seymour Hersh is a respected journalist, right? It seems pretty hard to pass him off as a partisan liar, making his whole recorded statement up.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:22 PM #5336
Undisputed Champion

Money Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Putin bots running anti Hillary fake news right up to election day. Meanwhile Trump cries and golfs. 17 more days of golf to come. Has had 45 vacation days thus far in his presidency. Obama had 29 days in first year. Conman Chump. Liar n Tweet.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:26 PM #5337
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money Shot View Post
Putin bots running anti Hillary fake news right up to election day. Meanwhile Trump cries and golfs. 17 more days of golf to come. Has had 45 vacation days thus far in his presidency. Obama had 29 days in first year. Conman Chump. Liar n Tweet.
Is a Russian bot anyone who doesn't agree with you and your pathetic Criminal-Democrat party?
Old 08-04-2017, 08:28 PM #5338
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekrat77 View Post
Is a Russian bot anyone who doesn't agree with you and your pathetic Criminal-Democrat party?

Who is under investigation for collusion, criminal activity and obstruction of justice again?

Conman Liar n Tweet Chump.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:43 PM #5339
Undisputed Champion

Promoted his own golf courses for 45 days in 7 months. Several other weeks he's been PR'ing his hotels and miking access. What has he actually done in 7 months? Dow index and unemployment is just a land grab from Obama's 8 years.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:26 PM #5340
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6742 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 326,981,737,902,951,628,800.00
Total Points: 1,326,981,737,902,958,706,688.00
gift - MANGLER No Message - dj Pepe spurs!!! - $ j-210 $ Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ 
thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PF Rudyo View Post
I always laugh at people who act like I'm expecting a works cited page when I say that I am skeptical of things you post. And then expect us to believe everything part and parcel that you say, when as you say it's just an internet discussion. Can't have it both ways.

I am a high earning, six figure man who was vital to the development of Amazon, and yet you doubt what I am saying?

You do realize that the people who are arriving here from India and Asia are here because they are most likely from the top of their society and thus have access to english classes and opportunities/favoritism to recieve their visa and green card vs the "illegal" immigrants who do not speak English when they arrive here right?

I've been to the moon and back and yet you require a dissertation for me to prove it?
Spot on! Well said, bredda.
siablo14 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
#wiretapping, 'dreamer', (obstruction, ***the, 2016, academics, asked, border, breaking:, claim, claims, clinton, comey:, complicit, contradicts, crimes, deal, debate..., deportation, discussed, donald, dossier, drop, facts, flynn, full, gender, house, immigration, investigation, jobs, justice), leaking, maga, obama, obamacare, official, plan, presidency, president, presidential, program, promised?, public., reason, released, releases, repeal, replace, restaged, scraps, shenanigans, surveillance, swapped, tapping, thread***, times, trump, trump's, u.s./mexican, wall, wire, wiretapping

User Tag List