Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-08-2016, 04:05 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
reneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 338,827,236,385,358,675,968.00
Total Points: 338,827,236,385,358,807,040.00
Default So GGG gets a pass? Lol

I was upset about the Canelo Khan fight...this fight is the same thing. Some of you fans can try and explain as much as you want. This fight is bull****. If Canelo had an advantage then GGG has a monstrous advantage.
Canelo 5'8" 155 (his own weight class haha)
Khan 5'8" 147
GGG 5'11" 160
Brook 5'9" 147

Am I missing something?
Props to Brook for having balls. But I hate Some fans that talk about Canelo coming up, etc. so why doesn't GGG go up to find better fights? It's the same **** and if you choose to not see it that's very much your choice. At this point they're both protecting that 0. Also, I respect Canelo's upcoming fight a lot more than GGG. Brook is gonna get smashed violently.

Feel free to talk ****. Not worries about that. I'm a GGG fan. Dude to me is P4P #1. But this fight is a sham. Discuss.
reneg_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-08-2016, 04:15 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
TheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,112,724.40

Except it's not the same thing....

Golovkin wasn't targeting Brook. He settled for Brook when the Eubank Jr. fight broke down. Eddie Hearn even said that they offered Brook the same deal that Eubank got and Brook accepted it. So if you're GGG and now you get the news that Brook is willing to step up and fight you, on a big stage you're going to turn that down? Of course not lol. They both signed off and now you can enjoy the fight.

Canelo's situation is much different when you bring it into context. Yes Canelo also chose a fight from a smaller weight to move up, but he targeted Khan from the get go. It's not like he was negotiating with another fighter and then the fight broke down and he ended up with Khan. No, he went after Khan from the beginning.
TheCell8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 04:18 PM #3
Interim Champion

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
titan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,743,921,168.41
Total Points: 18,743,939,640.60
Big up yourself. Respect! - siablo14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneg_2 View Post
I was upset about the Canelo Khan fight...this fight is the same thing. Some of you fans can try and explain as much as you want. This fight is bull****. If Canelo had an advantage then GGG has a monstrous advantage.
Khan 5'8" 147
GGG 5'11" 160
Brook 5'9" 147

Am I missing something?
Props to Brook for having balls. But I hate Some fans that talk about Canelo coming up, etc. so why doesn't GGG go up to find better fights? It's the same **** and if you choose to not see it that's very much your choice. At this point they're both protecting that 0. Also, I respect Canelo's upcoming fight a lot more than GGG. Brook is gonna get smashed violently.

Feel free to talk ****. Not worries about that. I'm a GGG fan. Dude to me is P4P #1. But this fight is a sham. Discuss.
How many people do you see defending it? I haven't seen many, I'm a big Golovkin fan but this fight is bull**** and nobody that **** on Canelo/Khan (which was also ****) can legitimately defend this garbage. I won't even be watching it and I lost respect for Golovkin for making the fight, its a shame really. Canelo's next fight is trash too, he's going for the easy belt but its sad to say its better than Golovkin's choice.
titan m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 04:34 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 700 Post(s)
DreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,425,542.06
Total Points: 180,000,000,005,456,320.00

Quote:
Khan 5'8" 147
GGG 5'11" 160
Brook 5'9" 147

Am I missing something?

3 people with long track records of defending GGG on anything and everything does'nt equate to him getting a pass. 95% of what I've seen has not been giving GGG a pass.
DreamerUSA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 05:25 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
reneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond reputereneg_2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 338,827,236,385,358,675,968.00
Total Points: 338,827,236,385,358,807,040.00

Sorry if I didn't make my self clear. What I'm trying to say is GGG should not get a pass. Also, I find it hypocritical that GGG calls Canelo out for not coming up...and he doesn't go up for competition. In fact he asked for someone even lighter than Canelo to come up lmao!

Also, who he was targeting doesn't mean ****. Canelo could say he was targeting Tyson and it wouldn't matter because targeting and fighting are completely different.

I expect more from Canelo and GGG.
reneg_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 05:38 PM #6
Interim Champion

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
AvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond reputeAvoidDisaster has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 381,804,545,703,650.19
Total Points: 381,804,545,725,159.62
stream - BostonGuy 

Lil' G fans: "Eubank pulled out! He had to face Brook! He had no other choice!"

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
AvoidDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:29 PM #7
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 4580 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,000,058,110,556,552,192.00
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

Quote:
Khan 5'8" 147
GGG 5'11" 160
Brook 5'9" 147

Am I missing something?

Doesn't Jacobs want 1+ year before he fights GGG?

The Eubanks, father and son, ****ed up their own negotiations.

Canelo wants no part of GGG and is back at 154lb.

The Charlos now want to remain at 154, as does Andrade.

BJS doesn't want any.

Lara likes to ***** on Twitter but has never looked serious about entering negotiations. Also, there's not much to indicate Lara is all that much better than Brook.

The situation with Canelo was he could have faced any legitimate middleweight he wanted...but he didn't
soul_survivor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:51 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1964 Post(s)
icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,824.02
WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
Lil' G fans: "Eubank pulled out! He had to face Brook! He had no other choice!"

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
they could have also pulled the trigger on tim bradley , lol...

icha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:56 PM #9
We Wuz Changz

Quoted: 4050 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,883,165,978,146,572,861,440.00
Total Points: 4,883,165,978,246,573,457,408.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- 
lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX 
my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- 
Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

The Canelo-Khan situation was worse, but GGG still doesn't get a pass.

This fight is bs.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:57 PM #10
Intentional Learner

Quoted: 16122 Post(s)
Larry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 102,757,656,306,880,444,628,992.00
Total Points: 10,102,757,546,306,880,113,999,872.00
small banana just like Floyds penis - boxz happy father's day - DionysusX boo hoo hoo, lol, larry is upset on the internet once again, lol, low self esteem, lol,  cry me a river, lol, god bless you lil homie - Tha_Greatest Ape - Pretty Boy32 Monkey - Pretty Boy32 
Gorilla - Pretty Boy32 ape woahah - Pretty Boy32 Clean my shoes - Pretty Boy32 Stop ducking me - Pretty Boy32 You don't want the fight - Pretty Boy32 
You can't fight for sh1t - Pretty Boy32 You like bananas? - Pretty Boy32 Stop ducking me coward - Pretty Boy32 Beat yo a55 up - Pretty Boy32 You have aids - Pretty Boy32 
Some fruit for a fruit - Freedom2111 Homosexual. You admitted laying with men. - Freedom2111 Pretend it's your dream boyfriend Floyd.  You closet homosexual.  You're in love with Floyd lmao. - "red Happy birthday broski! - -jose- To the Legend for exposing Lou for the bltch he is. - travestyny 
Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 

I have no idea why he always looks down but never up
Larry Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
pass?

User Tag List