Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
      and after that how many excuses did floyd had?? did u lost count? lol
      You guys really expect Floyd to chase Manny around? Floyd did offer Manny the fight twice. Manny passed twice. One could make the argument Manny is ducking/priced himself out. Every fighter Floyd has gone after since leaving Top Rank he has gotten in the ring. With one exception Manny. Why is that? Manny agreeing in public and Manny agreeing during negotiations is totally different. It's easy to agree when your already contracted out to fight someone else lol. IMO if Manny really wanted the fight he wouldn't of passed twice. Now I'm not saying he's scared but someone on his team is giving him some bad advice.

Comment

Originally posted by tailchaser001 View Post
        From your signature I see you are a fan x-clan fan. Their lyrics processed real substance. For someone who appreciates the depth oddly enough lacks substance in his comments.

Obviously you have no respect for manny'a accomplishments and it's obvious your opinion is bias. PAC will be no bum. Far from it. Mega fight or not....win or lose....he is respected for his heart and his will. Not his wins or looses. It's deeper then that. This is where you are confused.
        I respect Manny and his accomplishments. I'm just not naive. I've been around NSB for too long. This is all about Floyd. When Manny looses, and he's gonna loose, fans will do whatever it takes to discard the win. He was old. He was shot. Blah blah blah. Nobody will give Floyd full credit. You and I both know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          You guys really expect Floyd to chase Manny around? Floyd did offer Manny the fight twice. Manny passed twice. One could make the argument Manny is ducking/priced himself out. Every fighter Floyd has gone after since leaving Top Rank he has gotten in the ring. With one exception Manny. Why is that? Manny agreeing in public and Manny agreeing during negotiations is totally different. It's easy to agree when your already contracted out to fight someone else lol. IMO if Manny really wanted the fight he wouldn't of passed twice. Now I'm not saying he's scared but someone on his team is giving him some bad advice.
          So if Pac doesn't agree with Floyd's terms, he's the one ducking? Pac is ducking if he rejects the ridiculous 40 million, no ppv offer? We don't even the details of that offer. Pac is with TR, and they need a cut as well, is that gonna come out of that 40?? It's all BS from Floyd's mouth, no actual contract.

They're supposed to NEGOTIATE.

So far, Pac has been compromising his terms, ie. blood testing, 50-50 split
          but Floyd just keeps coming up with new ones.

btw, Floyd agreeing and "offering a deal" in public and Floyd agreeing and "offering a deal" during negotiations is totally different.

Stop with your double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            I respect Manny and his accomplishments. I'm just not naive. I've been around NSB for too long. This is all about Floyd. When Manny looses, and he's gonna loose, fans will do whatever it takes to discard the win. He was old. He was shot. Blah blah blah. Nobody will give Floyd full credit. You and I both know this.
            If you're really paying attention to NSB, then you should know Pac's haters discredit all of his wins. Again, with your double standards. Each fighter are hated on by their haters, and gets credit from their fans. You ARE naive.

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
              So if Pac doesn't agree with Floyd's terms, he's the one ducking? Pac is ducking if he rejects the ridiculous 40 million, no ppv offer? We don't even the details of that offer. Pac is with TR, and they need a cut as well, is that gonna come out of that 40?? It's all BS from Floyd's mouth, no actual contract.

btw, Floyd agreeing and "offering a deal" in public and Floyd agreeing and "offering a deal" during negotiations is totally different.

I'd certainly call not taking a fight because you don't want to submit to drug testing a duck. For sure. You would too if it was Floyd that didn't want to draw blood because it makes him weak.

Could you imagine what you Pacquiao fans would say if it was Floyd that turned down the biggest fight in history because he didn't want to do blood testing 14 days beore a fight? Seriously think about that for a second. When Pacquiao originally passed on the fight because of that reason, and that reason only, all of you same people defended it to the death. Now that 5 years has gone by and you realize how stupid it was, the new line is "WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT, WE TALKIN ABOUT RIGHT NOW!", when the reality is that the fight could have ALREADY HAPPENED if it wasn't for Pacquiao turning it down.

In other words, Floyd was ready to fight him in 2009 when he was at his peak, but Pacquiao turned the fight down, but now in 2014 when he's not nearly as good as he once was, you people honestly believe that Floyd is "scared to fight him". Its pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post

I'd also call it a duck if the second time Floyd tries to contact Pacquiao, Arum privately says that they aren't interested in a Floyd fight because they were pursuing a 3rd Marquez fight instead, but publicly, to everyone else not paying attention, pretend as if they were trying to make the fight.

What are your thoughts on that?

Comment

Working...
                X