No announcement yet.

Oscar: "Here we go again with senile arum talking smack again"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    that senile old man is slowly destroying your company , oscar.
    That senile old man is slowly destroying boxing lol

Comment

Oscar feeling the pressure, already lost one huge paycheck with Pacquiao-Mosley, he knows what's next:

And funny that now he's in the 'boxing business' only because Arum beat him to the punch and is bit-by-bit, dismantling Golden Boy

The Don Kings and Bob Arums have had a chokehold on this sport for the last 40 years. They've been able to put great fights on, they've been able to promote the sport, yes, but I believe the days are long past of the way they promote. Now, we have to think outside the box; we have to think like the NBA and MLB and have one commission and one major promoter in the sport.

That's one of the reasons I commend UFC for what they have done in such a short period of time; they are the only real player in their category, the mixed martial arts world. They have been able to organize themselves, have all the TV dates, a pay-per-view every month; that's why they are valued at more than $1 billion. They are doing the right thing, and it's time for boxing to do the right thing, as long as we don't have those obstacles named Don King and Bob Arum.

Absolutely. We need to sign all the talent and get all the TV dates; then you can have your own agenda and have a schedule for the fans and the sport. You can do a monthly PPV, a bi-weekly HBO fight, you can have the best fighters fight each other. When you have five or six promoters, it's very difficult.
      But let me guess, Oscar was 'misquoted' again

Comment

Poor Oscar. Arum is always talking about how stupid he is and he just giving him ammunition with his post. You would think that we would proof read his tweets b4 sending them. Lil hint Oscar, "as" and "and"are not interchangeable.

Comment

Working...
        X