Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Based On The Seferi Performance Who Should Tyson Fury Fight Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Based On The Seferi Performance Who Should Tyson Fury Fight Next?

Personally I think Seferi proved to be a decent opponent for Fury's first comeback fight after nearly 3 years out the ring, with heavy drinking, drugs, obesity and suicidal thoughts to overcome. Fury was always supposed to win but it was a question of how good he would look, and Seferi did hit him clean a few times, demonstrating that Tyson's formidable elusiveness and footwork, at his peak, are yet to fully return to him.

Based on Fury's performance tonight, who do you think would be a good choice of opponent for his next fight, as he gradually works his way back to world level?

Lenroy thomas

Comment

Good question. I think he needs to go rounds against an opponent who forces him to think and have to take things serious. Let's see, some names...
      • Herve Hubeaux
      • Alexander Ustinov
      • Dereck Chisora
      • Bermaine Stiverne
      • Johann Duhaupas

Comment

I haven't seen the fight but I think he should face Bellew if that man is calling him out.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
          Good question. I think he needs to go rounds against an opponent who forces him to think and have to take things serious. Let's see, some names...
          • Herve Hubeaux
          • Alexander Ustinov
          • Dereck Chisora
          • Bermaine Stiverne
          • Johann Duhaupas
          Mariiusz Wach I'd say. Big-ish name, no risk.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            Lenroy thomas
            not a bad shout tbh

Comment

He should join circus tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Mariiusz Wach I'd say. Big-ish name, no risk.
                Yea, he falls into that category too! On paper Tyson should box rings round him and win every round, but he'd have to put a shift in.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  not a bad shout tbh
                  C'mon Lenroy just got done in 2 rounds by BIG JUGGERNAUT, BIG JUGGERNAUT. Tyson should be aiming for someone who can at least take a dig.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                    Yea, he falls into that category too! On paper Tyson should box rings round him and win every round, but he'd have to put a shift in.
                    Exactly! Did you see their recent sparring session? Tyson played with him and made him look stupid.

but still, would be good work for a 10 round bout

Comment

Working...
                    X