Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better resume: Jeff "The Hornet" Horn or Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't vote because I have an issue with putting Horn's name anywhere near Loma.

Horn, although I thought he beat a shot to shreds Pacman fair and square, will be remembered at most as a one hit wonder and forgotten after Crawford brutalizes him. Loma, on the other hand, is a special fighter with more great things to come.

Mentioning Horn alongside Loma is uncool!

Comment

Only a dedicated Loma hater and a liar would say Horn has a better resume than Loma. Horn's big win was a home country robbery over Pacquiao in which the ref let Horn fight an unbelievably dirty fight. Pacquiao landed 180 punches to Horn's 90 punches. Loma is pfp number 1 on most pfp best lists. Horn is on nobody's top 10 pfp list.Crawford will soon destroy Horn and put an end to incredibly stupid threads and polls like this one.Horn is a mediocre boxer and Loma is a great boxer. They should never be compared with each other because there is no comparison.

Comment

Beating Horn will make Terence Crawford the greatest fighter to ever have lived, props to Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
          Bumochenko is a bum. Dude got his ass whooped by Salido. Remember that.
          You are an obsessed hater of Loma and GGG and try so hard to convince us they are bums. Look at any reputable pound for pound best list and they are both at or near the top of it. You aren't a real boxing fan. You are just an annoying hater. Only a hating fool calls these good champions bums. Tell us Salido would have won a rematch with Loma and make yourself look even stupider.

Comment

Working...
          X