No announcement yet.

Loma is the truth, no way anyone can't give him props

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    When have I ever made a thread to discredit him?
    that's why i said next week!!

you have a pattern that i picked up.

next week you're gonna start making comparison thread and asking why other fighters is not getting the same recognition as loma when they have pretty much accomplish the same, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      that's why i said next week!!

you have a pattern that i picked up.

next week you're gonna start making comparison thread and asking why other fighters is not getting the same recognition as loma when they have pretty much accomplish the same, etc.
      I have always praised Loma, I love his skill set and the fact he challenges himself

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        I have always praised Loma, I love his skill set and the fact he challenges himself
        I always admire fighters that push their limits

Comment

You definitely have to give him his props. He is a special fighter. The way he won last night against a good fighter who was actually trying to win was impressive. Linares brought out an even better version of Lomachenko.

With that being said we've seen a lot of ultra talented fighter who don't quite live up to their talent. Linares is a prime example. That KD was eye opening. Can you imagine Mayweather suffering a KD like that at any point in his career?

Comment

Linares was always a front runner. Props for the win but he isn't pfp best. He needs to beat a Garcia type opponent to even be considered. Bud is unanimously the best pfp fighter in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              Linares was always a front runner. Props for the win but he isn't pfp best. He needs to beat a Garcia type opponent to even be considered. Bud is unanimously the best pfp fighter in the world.
              Wrong. It's debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                and next week larry will make another thread to discredit loma.
                Exactly This ^

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Yea good fight. My concern is that he might he a bit small at this weight.
                  Loma is a lot small at LW and barely big enough for 130 being he aint on PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                    You definitely have to give him his props. He is a special fighter. The way he won last night against a good fighter who was actually trying to win was impressive. Linares brought out an even better version of Lomachenko.

With that being said we've seen a lot of ultra talented fighter who don't quite live up to their talent. Linares is a prime example. That KD was eye opening. Can you imagine Mayweather suffering a KD like that at any point in his career?
                    froid never fought a guy like Loma at any point in his career and NEVER would have had there been a guy like Loma at his weight

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      is Bud still alive? how many years ago did he last fight and he is the best WW ever lived without fighting one WW

Comment

Working...
                      X