Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NXT and Lucha Underground are really good. Raw and Smackdown has been unwatchable dog **** for at least the last 10-12 years, its a child's program, I don't understand how any man can sit through 3 hours of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
      Nice man, I'd like to see if we got enough people here that like wrestling. Maybe we could eventually petition for a wrestling section/or atleast a pinned WWE thread. We have an MMA section and hip hop section, so anything is possible. I use to be big into boxing in the old days, but these days I'm more into wrestling again. I know its scripted but I still enjoy it quite a bit.
      No need for a section. Those sections are usually dead anyway. Just have a thread here at the lounge

Comment

I've been to wrestle mania the past two years. New Orleans was a dope spot since wrestling fans just took over bourbon street. But this year at Santa clarita, it was just too big.

Comment

I was a fan of WCW during the nWo and then WWF during Attitude Era, because let's face it, I was a young teenager, and that's what all my friends and I were into. I don't think I've regularly watched the programming since like 2001 or 2002. However I occasionally will stop flipping through channels to watch 15 minutes or so of Raw. I have some friends that are still into it, so I will go watch WrestleMania at their place (although I missed this years).

But no, I wouldn't say I am a "fan" anymore. Respect to the men and women who do it, but if I want scripted TV I'd rather watch something like Game of Thrones or True Detectives - and if I want sports I'll watch sports. A hybrid of the two just doesn't appeal to me the way it once did.

Notable exception: If I know The Rock will be on, I will specifically tune in.

Comment

F**k WWE.

WWF is the f**kin ****. The Rock is the best on the mic.

Comment

Been a fan since I was a little kid started watching in the late 80s, still do today. This era is a little weak because they can't run the biz like they used to and seem to always be struggling to keep up with the audience. They are trying to make everyone happy and give every demo a little something they would like.

Comment

dunn is a fan, but not as deep as I used to be.

Comment

wwe, wwf, wcw, etc. all that was fun when i was 7... i grew up.

Comment

I'm a fan since a kid gonna look into lucha underground to see if it's good. Still can't believe Aj Lee retired

Comment

Right here. But whenever two wrestlers go on and can't wrestle i'll change the channel to kill the ratings lol

Comment

Working...
                      X