No announcement yet.

[POLL] James DeGale vs George Groves II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Yeah I know he's got a shot but what I mean is, Degale thinks he's got it in his next fight. And I think Hearn has told him that aswell.

But yeah, I'd love to see that rematch aswell whilst the Cobra goes and lives his dream in Vegas.

I'm not too sure, I do lean on Groves in all honesty although I thought Degale won the first one. Groves has improved since then though, Degale I don't see too much improvement.
    No improvement tonight?

You know I'm not one for over-exaggerating but he looked like a prime James Toney fighting off the ropes for that knockdown

Seriously though....I think if Groves doesn't run like he did the first time, he gets sparked out.

Comment

Am I the only DeGale fan on NSB?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        No improvement tonight?

You know I'm not one for over-exaggerating but he looked like a prime James Toney fighting off the ropes for that knockdown

Seriously though....I think if Groves doesn't run like he did the first time, he gets sparked out.
        I think he looked like he was punching harder but technically I don't.

His technique is so poor IMO.

I don't see Degale stopping Groves and I do expect Groves to get on his bike again.

Comment

Am I the only DeGale fan on NSB?
          You know, I quite liked Degale before. I rooted for him heavily for the Groves fight.

I just don't think he has much potential so it's turned me off abit. I don't mind the guy as a person, just not too big on him in the ring.

Comment

Dan told me in a PM that DeGale looked like Toney vs Iran Barkley.

True story

Comment

Dan told me in a PM that DeGale looked like Toney vs Iran Barkley.

True story
              As if.

Ay, I don't know how and why but I do think Froch is mandated to fight Degale next.

Atleast that's the vibe I'm getting.

Just watched a video that IFLTV just uploaded and Hearn is saying that Froch would likely have to vacate his IBF to fight Chavez in Vegas.

Not too sure but that's what it seems to me.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I think he looked like he was punching harder but technically I don't.

His technique is so poor IMO.

I don't see Degale stopping Groves and I do expect Groves to get on his bike again.
                I know I kid around

But DeGale does get cut a lot for a guy who's supposed to be a defensive fighter.....was that cut from a punch?

He is a bit half Calslappy with his shots, isnt he?

Comment

I know I kid around

But DeGale does get cut a lot for a guy who's supposed to be a defensive fighter.....was that cut from a punch?

He is a bit half Calslappy with his shots, isnt he?
                  Not sure, but yeah he does mark up a lot.

Definitely slaps with his punches, seems to be hitting harder though now. Was punching hard today.

Comment

Working...
                  X