Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else has Canelo to KO Trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion Canelo knock Trout out, I don't know what happen against this version of Floyd, but I'm sure that Canelo beat Maravilla in the near future

Comment

Canelo is the real deal and i cam see him stopping Trout. And im a Trout fan

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
        I dunno about this one. Part of me thinks Trout will outbox Canelo to the end, and another part of me buys into some of Canelo's hype.

I do think Canelo basically is "the real deal", but whether he's ready for Trout is what we'll unfortunately have to learn on May 4. I am not too concerned with making predictions about this fight. For the most part, I want to see what we learn from this fight about the future of Trout and Canelo.
        I totally agree with you here..I think I believe in Alvarez a bit..But Trout is a full blown JMW..A real test..The thing is,we have not seen Alvarez in with such a fighter..He seems to have the potential to be able to beat a fighter like Trout,but he has not performed the action yet..

If Alvarez beats Trout,I will be really(and I mean Really!!)impressed..I'm leaning toward Trout in this fight..But I feel like this fight is close enough that,that might change in the coming weeks...

Comment

Headline after the fight will be "Robbery". You can't hit Trout in the body, and he is too quick for a slow plodding Canelo otherwise. Canelo sits on the end of a jab and gets countered to what looks to be a wide UD loss yet is given a points win after being schooled. Canelo has slow feet, slow hands, and if he can't hit Trout to the body to slow his movement he will look like a fool in there. Tell me this, who has been able to get to Trouts body? I won't believe Golden Boy was dumb enough to make this stylistic nightmare until I see the fighters in the ring. Dwyer has a nice breakdown of this fight up from a day or two ago. Basically expects a raping.
          Last edited by Motofan; 02-16-2013, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Canelo has earned a lot of the flack he has received by fighting smaller fighters recently but from what I have seen of him, he is the goods. I like Trout's skills as well but he needs space to operate and I have a feeling that he won't fare well trapped against the ropes.

I have Canelo wining by TKO/KO around the 10th round.
            I agree with this post..But I do seem to remember Alvarez having trouble with Gomez(thought it was a bad stoppage as well),so it's not far fetched to believe Trout(a bigger guy as well)could out box Alvarez..

I get what ya saying and agree tho..Alvarez is the truth,very tough and strong..Just a bit untested,which would be my only knock on the guy..

Comment

If Alvarez wins expect Floyd to follow..

Comment

You're crazy. Trout's defense is elite level. He is very good at positioning his body to get away of huge punches. Very slim chance of canelo KOing him. Not to mention he is a BIG LMW.

BTW is this fight confirmed?? Cause I really doubt GBP is going to put him in there with trout. You don't go from fighting Josesito Lopez (JWW) to Austin Trout (arguably the best LMW). I was not big on trout before the cotto fight, I thought he is too passive and does not really go after it but his defense really impressed me in that fight and he might have enough offense to beat canelo while frustrating canelo with his D.

Comment

Trout will expose this fake for what he really is -the great white hope-lol

Trout isnt a blown up welter like Lopez
                  an over the hill Mosley(1 win in his last 5)
                  a no heart Cintron (with 3 of 4 last losses)
                  and GOMEZ!!! who lot 2 of last 3.

Comment

ill pick when the fights close to happening i cant pick right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                      I got Canelo beating Trout by decision. Once Trout fells the power of Canelo's punches. Trout will try to box more and use every inch of that ring.
                      Yeah, Canelo has ridiculous power, have you seen what he did to a junior welterweight and most of his 40 year old welterweight opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X