Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burner, is there room on the Paul Williams bandwagon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet the passenger seat is available right about now. Who want's to ride that **** anyway??

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Man that bandwagon crashed and burned on November 20, 2010
      Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I don't care, dude gets knocked out by Sergio Martinez, one of the two best fighters in the world right now and people act like he's a bum? I want on precisely for that type of disrespect for the man.
      That a boy. Stand by your guy. Build him a new wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I don't care, dude gets knocked out by Sergio Martinez, one of the two best fighters in the world right now and people act like he's a bum? I want on precisely for that type of disrespect for the man.
        he isnt a bum. he didnt get knocked out by one of the two best fighters in the world either. he hasnt fought pac or may! this p4p number 2 for martinez is quite funny. he needs to put some weight on and he might stand a better chance.

Comment

of courser there's room as there's no passenger in that bandwagon actually...just an annoying driver

Comment

I should probably be asking Di Bushbaby too because he didn't run off when Williams lost either. So there's three of us at least.

Comment

Williams is exciting to watch.

But his fighting style nor his personality intrigue me enough to become a fan.

I do wish him well though. He always fights the best out there.

Comment

It's crazy that 2-3 years ago it was like 'common knowlege' that Paul Williams would destory pretty much anyone. Even in 2009 people said he would destory Mayweather and Pacqiauo.

And now in 2011 to the majority of fan's he's the laughing stock of boxing

It's true though. It's all because of his fanboys and how extreme they were.

The same will happen if/when Mayweather or Pacqiauo loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Man that bandwagon crashed and burned on November 20, 2010
                  Why are you still rocking that Dzinziruk avatar then?

Guys Williams is an exiting fighter, he was Knocked out by one of the best. Just like Cotto was beaten up badly by Pacquiao and Montiel KOd by Donaire. It doesn't end after a loss to a top fighter.

Comment

i was a fan of paul williams and still am but i will not join a bandwagon with burner in it
                    @ ts you can start an new bandwagon if you want...then name it "the paul williams bandwagon with ceilings"

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      i was a fan of paul williams and still am but i will not join a bandwagon with burner in it
                      @ ts you can start an new bandwagon if you want...then name it "the paul williams bandwagon with ceilings"
                      I can't do that. Burner has been the only person I've seen on here that absolutely sticks with Paul Williams and defends him no matter what. If I tried to start a Paul Williams bandwagon opposite him, I'd be a d*ck.

Comment

Working...
                      X