Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erik Raskin of The Ring ranks Wladimir Klitchsko in the top 100 WAYYYYYYYYYY too low

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
    Calzaghe cannot be denied at least #3 at this point.

But Hatton should be #10, Abraham should be about #14, etc.

Remember, 15 of the 18 titles from middleweight to heavyweight are held by white boxers. When you really think about it, his picks are very prejudiced against white fighters.

I'm not even sure if this list is all Raskin. I know the top 10 is Collins, who now has Hatton as 10.

Comment

What does the top 10 list look like?

Comment

The one in the magazine is a little outdated, but here is the current one:

http://www.thering-online.com/ratings/pound_for_pound/

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
          The one in the magazine is a little outdated, but here is the current one:

http://www.thering-online.com/ratings/pound_for_pound/
          Ricky Hatton is #10 on this list, but #13 on Raskin's list.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
            Ricky Hatton is #10 on this list, but #13 on Raskin's list.
            Because Ricky hadn't fought Paulie yet at time of press. AT TIME OF PRESS. Incase you missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
              You are really paranoid about me.

I've never posted anything about "Jewish writers". I had no idea that Erik Raskin is Jewish, but for some reason YOU seem to be acutely aware of who is.

You are the epitome of political correctness being taken too seriously, and taken to the extreme.
              Your right, you didn't post anything about Jewish writers...HERE. Shall I show everyone some of your anti-Jewish comments from your other favorite website?

Comment

Originally posted by mt102879 View Post
                You keep track of the amount of white fighters holding titles. How can anyone take you seriously when accusing others as being bias?

Also, PLEASE explain to everyone why in the world they (Jewish writers) are out to get white fighters considering they are white themselves. I GOT to hear this.
                You are really paranoid about me.

I've never posted anything about "Jewish writers". I had no idea that Erik Raskin is Jewish, but for some reason YOU seem to be acutely aware of who is.

You are someone who takes political correctness too seriously, and carries it to the extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by mt102879 View Post
                  Your right, you didn't post anything about Jewish writers...HERE. Shall I show everyone some of your anti-Jewish comments from your other favorite website?
                  I'm not posting on any other website except for BoxRec.

Take your paranoid delusions about me somewhere else. You're on a sick power trip, acting like the "thought police" in the book Nineteen Eighty-Four.

Comment

Call me paranoid all you want. The evidence is out there and you've exposed by me and others on more than one occasion.

Comment

Working...
                    X