No announcement yet.

Family Seperation has Ended!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

I tried to cut it down but failed to do so. I was just sending u all that link bcuz it seems to be your arguement topic.
    Either way the link is wrong, as pictures prove this was going on in 2014, and Obama was in office then

Like I tell the others, you gotta vary your news sources. Use sources on ALL sides of the political spectrum, not just D superfan sites (of which most mainstream outlets are).

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      It's funny watching them duck and deflect....even changing your quote to "blah blah blah"

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Either way the link is wrong, as pictures prove this was going on in 2014, and Obama was in office then

Like I tell the others, you gotta vary your news sources. Use sources on ALL sides of the political spectrum, not just D superfan sites (of which most mainstream outlets are).
        Do u consider NPR bias?

Comment

Do u consider NPR bias?
          Yes.

Is that not obvious???

Comment

Do u consider NPR bias?
            Now please address my point.....

Comment

Now please address my point.....
              To be quite honest with you 1bad65, I have heard so many different things the last few days, I really don't know what to believe. Whether Obama did it and Trump carried it on, still doesn't make it right to me. I am no a bleeding heart liberal but when it comes to kids, I have a soft spot.

I like you don't want kids coming into this country taking away benefits mine, yours, and other peoples kids nor do I want them bringing crime thatll hurt our kids. But with that said, I don't want to rip a child out of their parents arms based off assumptions or if their parents are of no danger to them. I would like to think of us as Americans being more humane than the "3rd worlders" we claim to be above.

Personally I have no problem with the border patrol rounding up illegals. And honestly, Id rather see the process after booking be much more expedited. Book, interview, and if certain criteria isn't met, turn them around with some food and water as a family and point south.

Question for you? Do you know which contractor is in charge of supplying these kids the 1billion that us taxpayers are paying? Pretty nice contract to have if you ask me...

Comment

Yes.

Is that not obvious???
                Ive heard/read mixed things. 1 of guys in my vanpool listens to NPR 89.3fm the day he drives. When it comes to their personal stories, it does seem like they tend to be bleeding hearts but when it comes to reporting news, it seems pretty straight forward.

Comment

Question for you? Do you know which contractor is in charge of supplying these kids the 1billion that us taxpayers are paying? Pretty nice contract to have if you ask me...
                  I have no idea, but I would not be surprised if it's a contractor connected to some life politicians in some way.

Sadly, that's typically how it works.

Comment

I have no idea, but I would not be surprised if it's a contractor connected to some life politicians in some way.

Sadly, that's typically how it works.
                    If i only knew 1...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

The pictures do not prove that. You will never admit that you are wrong.

Trump could slap your momma and you would say, "Ma, what did you do?????"

Comment

Working...
                      X