The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Especially as Ronaldo free kicks are usually more power then finesse

I don't see how anyone can argue him and Messi are not ATLEAST in the top 5 players to ever play
    Seriously. I was expecting him to drive it and try to get a little dip on it to get it in.

Instead he pulls that and even had De Gea fooled.

Hats off for his hat trick.

Comment

• DeGea was looking like Karius out there probably the worst game I seen him play

Maybe I overrated Spain they don't like like a team that can win the tournament

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
        You got pwned.
        You know it.
        It's cool though. I will soon be watching him get knocked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          DeGea was looking like Karius out there probably the worst game I seen him play

Maybe I overrated Spain they don't like like a team that can win the tournament
          First off, fantastic game! Best I've seen in years

Second, Spain doesn't have the defense or killer drive to win. After they went up 3-2, they start just fooling around. Beautiful passes, but there was no drive to make it 4-2, 5-2.
          Offensively & midfield, they're talented. Defensively, they are quite lacking.
          A team like Germany would demisruot their passing lanes & render them useless in the midfield, thus leading to their eventual defeat.

Comment

• Portugal are a weird team.

They’ll get to the final.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Portugal are a weird team.

They’ll get to the final.
              They look better then the team that **** housed it's way to the Euro cup a couple years ago

Can't believe Ricardo Quarsmera (spelling) is still playing

OR that Chelsea swapped Costa for Moratta

Comment

• There is a chance that that game could be the final, imo.

Fantastic game. Some incredible performances. Ronaldo, Isco, Silva, Costa, Iniesta. It is good when the attackers are well on top.

Taking Costa off was a killer.
                Psychologically it gave Portugal a boost

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  They look better then the team that **** housed it's way to the Euro cup a couple years ago

Can't believe Ricardo Quarsmera (spelling) is still playing

OR that Chelsea swapped Costa for Moratta
                  Literally thinking that all the way through the game.

Spain would have gotten comfortably beaten with Morata up front

Comment

• Ronaldo is the GOAT. Surreal.

France will beat Australia 100%. It 'might' be a close match simply because of first match jitters from a French team with sky high expectations, but there is no way France loses this match.

Comment

• Since in America, NBA stats is easiest to understand. What Messi and Ronaldo have been doing over the last 9 years is the equivalent of two NBA players both averaging 40 PPG+ for 9 straight seasons.

People comparing Lebron to Messi/Ronaldo have no clue. The gap statistical wise between Lebron and the rest of the NBA even during his prime years is nowhere near the gap between Messi/Ronaldo and the 3rd best during their prime years.

The total goal tally (Domestic+Champions League) for Ronaldo and Messi during their peak years sometimes is 30+ more than the 3rd place guy. In 2012, Messi scored 50 La Liga goals compared to 3rd place Robin Van Persie's 30 PL Goals.

This will be like if Lebron averaged 45 Points and Durant averaged 30 during the regular season.

Comment

Working...
                      X