Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Mayweather would beat Crawford anyday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You clowns need to stop these stupid comparisons.
    Mayweather is a safety first fighter.
    Crawford wraps is up with a KO.
    Completely different fighters.

Comment

I think a 29 year old Floyd UD's Crawford in a close but clear victory. Floyd at 41 years old would get his ass handed to him though

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        I think a 29 year old Floyd UD's Crawford in a close but clear victory. Floyd at 41 years old would get his ass handed to him though
        Nonsense Floyd would toy this clown

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          Are you kidding?

Manny Pacquiao was a force of nature. Crawford hasn't even flirted with that level of prowess. Not remotely.

Time for you to go back and watch Manny's career from 2003 to 2011.

And seperately;
          HTF has Crawford beaten for you to even tell bad jokes like that? WHO?
          I'm not a boxer fan i am a boxing fan. If I thought Pacquiao was better i'd say it.
          Crawford has better ring IQ, better punch variation, manipulation and understanding of distance..better timing and defense. It's not like I was making that up. Stop projecting your insecurities onto me, I love Pacquiao, I'm not saying I think Crawford is better just to 'troll' Pacquiao's dearest fans. Cut it out.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
            I'm not a boxer fan i am a boxing fan. If I thought Pacquiao was better i'd say it.
            Crawford has better ring IQ, better punch variation, manipulation and understanding of distance..better timing and defense. It's not like I was making that up. Stop projecting your insecurities onto me, I love Pacquiao, I'm not saying I think Crawford is better just to 'troll' Pacquiao's dearest fans. Cut it out.
            AGAIN. Who has Crawford tested his skills against for this not to be UNFOUNDED SPECULATION?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Nonsense Floyd would toy this clown
              Get real Floyd is getting old. He's 8 months away from being 42. Floyd fans don't get butt hurt!

Besides Victor Ortiz (don't consider it a legit KO) which I consider to be punk ass, Floyd hasn't had a TKO or KO since Hatton in 2007. His previous TKO was Sharmba Mitchell in 2005.

Yeah I know he TKO'd Conor McGregor in 2017! That wasn't a real opponent.

I for one don't count Floyd's 50-0 record.

It should have an asterisk next to it!

Rocky Marciano fought legit fighters!

Next up is Ricardo “El Finito” López. He was 51 wins, 38 KO's, 0 Losses. His only drawback was 1 Draw. So put an asterisk on him as well!

History will not judge Floyd kindly! He has to fight once more maybe even twice if he wants to be TBE!

Floyd has had one true TKO in the last 11 years.

Be careful what you wish for Floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Styles makes fights and Floyd would destroy him. I hope Floyd comes back knocks him out

#TMT
                Floyd should comeback and destroy this clown.
                But he won't and I dont blame him.

Crawford is nobody. Don't see this no name clown generating much money

Does anyone outside of boxing nerds even know who he is???
                Last edited by Archie_Leach; 06-11-2018, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Which Floyd?? Pre 1st Retirement?? Pre Second Retirement?? Or Connor McGregor Floyd? If it was the last Floyd i don't think Floyd wins. The Pre Seconsd retirement would be close. Pre First Retirment Floyd Wins easy.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    Get real Floyd is getting old. He's 8 months away from being 42. Floyd fans don't get butt hurt!

Besides Victor Ortiz (don't consider it a legit KO) which I consider to be punk ass, Floyd hasn't had a TKO or KO since Hatton in 2007. His previous TKO was Sharmba Mitchell in 2005.

Yeah I know he TKO'd Conor McGregor in 2017! That wasn't a real opponent.

I for one don't count Floyd's 50-0 record.

It should have an asterisk next to it!

Rocky Marciano fought legit fighters!

Next up is Ricardo “El Finito” López. He was 51 wins, 38 KO's, 0 Losses. His only drawback was 1 Draw. So put an asterisk on him as well!

History will not judge Floyd kindly! He has to fight once more maybe even twice if he wants to be TBE!

Floyd has had one true TKO in the last 11 years.

Be careful what you wish for Floyd fans.
                    Floyd has nothing to prove. He is probably the best defensive fighter in the history of the sport. (And this is coming from someone who isn't exactly a fan of his)

And Marciano was a great fighter in a poor Heavyweight division. Arguably Marciano gets beaten in his prime if he was fighting in the period that had Ali/Forman/Fraiser/Norton all going for the title.

Yes Floyd has a couple of cherry picks but still history will not care unless the historian is a boxing fan with a bit of bias.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      horn is as good as floyd. theyhave the same best win but horns was more dominant
                      horn tried to fight while floyd tried to run.

Comment

Working...
                      X